Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild
Name Game Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:53 am


Post the name of a celeb that begins with the last letter of the previous name. If the celeb might not be that well know, put in brackets what they do or what they star in etc



Johnny Depp
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:42 pm


Peter Brock (Car racing)

Heh. This should be fun.

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:45 am


oo you've changed your avi

Kiera Knightly
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:26 am


Yep. Do you like the new Subacai?

Yahoo Serious (Actor)

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:03 pm


I do xp
yahoo serious? what the blazes?! what kind of a name is that? xp after some thorough research *cough* google *cough*..I have discovered that he is Australian..and therefore I shall ask no more questions..because it explains it all..you're all crazy! wink


Sarah Lucas (Artist)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:07 am


I'm glad you believe me, even if you did have to google it up first! rofl And we're definitely all crazy! blaugh

Sinead O'Connor (Singer)

I know you only said if they're likely to be unknown, but i have absolutely NO clue if someone I know of is generally well known.

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:37 am


lol its fine. I know who she is 3nodding

Ronan Keating (singer)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:01 am


Aren't that pair both Irish?

George Clooney (Actor)

Okay, I lied. I know some of the well-known ones. rofl

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:16 am


yep xp

Yuri Gregarin (astronaut. not sure if that's how you spell his surname but it sure ends in N so it doesn't matter anyway sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:01 pm


Nick Cave (Singer)

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:25 am


Errol Flynn (actor, deceased)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:37 pm


Nicole Kidman (Actress)

You get an N now blaugh

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:46 am


Dammit

Nick Knowles (TV presenter)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:42 am


Shawnee Smith (Actress)

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:04 pm


Henry Moore (Sculptor)
Reply
Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//