Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
CONCERTS!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Concerts?
  Yes Please
  or not...
View Results

diomedesofcrete

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:50 pm


Thats right Im starting a new topic...CONCERTS
I go to a lot of concerts- at least 1 or 2 a month, because Im part of a promotion scene, so I want to know what concerts youve gone/are going to. Whats the best one youve been to?


The Strokes were seriously good when I saw them last year...but the best Ive scene might be the Raconteurs...I dont know. Muse was pretty amazing and Thrice and Tiger Army and the Mars Volta...I dont know..Ive never seen a BAD band, and Ive seen at least 30 bands.

Im exciting because Im seeing Incubus next week with ALBERT opening!!!!!!! Then Im seeing Taking Back Sunday..and Taste of Chaos...

TELL ME YOUR CONCERT EXPERIENCES
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:05 am


Albert opening? GRAWW 3nodding (*is jealous*)

I saw The Raconteurs this summer and I was dissappointed actually, same for kaiser chiefs and red hot chili peppers
bands that were good:
the kooks, tiga, mogwai, elbow, arctic monkeys (the best), placebo, franz ferdinand, dEUS

(it was a festival so..)

and 2 years ago I saw Good Charlotte, they were pretty good too

AlbertJR


diomedesofcrete

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:54 pm


Really? Ive seen the Raconteurs twice and they were amazing- and the Chili Peppers were amazing last time I saw them

IM SO JEALOUS. You saw the Kooks AND The Arctic Monkeys- two of my favorite bands..oh AND Franz...Thats amazing
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:15 am


I've seen Franz Ferdinand twice
this summer and 2 years ago 3nodding
I'll have to look up the others, can't remember, 2 years is so long ago... sweatdrop

AlbertJR


AlbertJR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:17 am


okay, found my list:
not so good: too bad but Franz Ferdinand, Joss Stone, Lenny Kravitz
worst: wu tang clan (duh!)

great: the rasmus, within temptation, (black eyes peas sweatdrop ), Moloko
the best: MUSE

heart
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:42 pm


Muse was amazing . You dont like clan? Its understandable...but I like em.

diomedesofcrete


AlbertJR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:33 am


diomedesofcrete
Muse was amazing . You dont like clan? Its understandable...but I like em.

the only thing i understood from what they were doing was:
WUTANG MF!

not so nice, so we ate a hamburger whee
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:24 pm


hahhahahaha
I SAW ALBERT(and Incubus) HE WAS AMAZING!!! I was so proud of him...but I was the only one in the room that knew his lyrics =(

diomedesofcrete


AlbertJR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:06 am


tears in my eye of envy 3nodding

(yes it is eye, because for some reason it's only my right eye confused surprised sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:25 pm


I've been to about 4 concerts I think.
1st Franz Ferdinand heart + Death Cab For Cutie
2nd Yeah Yeah Yeahs heart + Sonic Youth
3rd Ani DiFranco
4th Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

heart = faves

In May I'm seeing Be Your Own Pet + Arctic Monkeys, then Lily Allen. June 1st I'm seeing Bright Eyes. And in August I might see Daft Punk with some other bands.

RaimuStar


AlbertJR

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:26 am


going to Rock Werchter in June:
Arctic Monkeys
Bloc Party
Kaiser Chiefs
Queens of the Stone Age
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:24 am


I saw the strokes at the gibson amphitheater in la....that show was awesome!!!! even though we had the very very last seats. top balcony...last row. lol still awesome though!

gracesim


AlbertJR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:06 am


stupid Albert is finally coming to Belgium
and yes, that is when I'm on holiday GRMBL
anyway, I'll live (I think)
Reply
The Strokes Guild!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//