Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
For Fell--I got the count *done*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We have a
  winner.
View Results

Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:19 am


Rage Against the Couch got it. Her post in the word association game thread was 999 and her post requesting her welcome thread to be sticky was 1000. No new posts in the subs (completely unexpected, I am one hundred per cent appalled) and Tom didn't start answering until approximately 30 minutes later.
You owe me free time to be used for fishing. +Grin.+
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:09 am


I have no power over time. We've met, right? User Image

Trust me though...I will think of some way to thank you appropriately for the effort you've put in. I know your time is really limited and you've been busting your butt for me regardless. It makes me all smooshy inside. whee

Fellanora
Captain


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:03 am


For as dark and dare I say morbid as you tend to be a great many things make you "smooshy" inside.
So should I ask about the next prize up for grabs?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:37 am


I'm thinking a post# prize, most active for the month (4 people in the running for that so far.) And maybe in February an avatar contest. IF mentioned something about wanting an art contest but I'm at a loss as to a theme just yet.

Fellanora
Captain


Voleur dCoeur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:57 pm


*breaking the cardinal rule so V can benefit from this double posting thing a little*, love Felly
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:46 am


Voleur dCoeur
*breaking the cardinal rule so V can benefit from this double posting thing a little*, love Felly


*ditto*

Voleur dCoeur
Crew

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//