Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
HOMIGAWD! Charlie has Two new pictures!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charlie has a new picture!
  Why is Charlie reffering to himself in Third person?!
View Results

Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:49 pm


They're in the "Post your Picture" sticky.
DUH! talk2hand
heart

Check 'em out.
Charlie posted 'em, 'cause he actually thinks he looks awesome in them. :B
<333~
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:45 pm


I did, and you do.
8D
<3333

Lets Do The Time-Warp


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:54 pm


Lets Do The Time-Warp
I did, and you do.
8D
<3333

8O
<3333
Awesome.
GLAD YOU ENJOY THEM! :B
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:11 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
I did, and you do.
8D
<3333

8O
<3333
Awesome.
GLAD YOU ENJOY THEM! :B

'Chya. 8D <333

Lets Do The Time-Warp


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:29 pm


Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
I did, and you do.
8D
<3333

8O
<3333
Awesome.
GLAD YOU ENJOY THEM! :B

'Chya. 8D <333

xD <333~
NO WAI!

AND I GOT NEW SHOES TODAY! <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:52 pm


DD:
I want thoooose.
x3

Lets Do The Time-Warp


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:07 pm


Lets Do The Time-Warp
DD:
I want thoooose.
x3


They are soooo nice. <3333
I love them so much. 8D

But, I want to get a second pair of shoes. >.>
I'm such a shopping whore. <3
Like a GIRL. xP
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:44 am


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
DD:
I want thoooose.
x3


They are soooo nice. <3333
I love them so much. 8D

But, I want to get a second pair of shoes. >.>
I'm such a shopping whore. <3
Like a GIRL. xP

So am IIIIII. <33
Lets go shopping together. ;DD

Lets Do The Time-Warp


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:22 pm


Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
DD:
I want thoooose.
x3


They are soooo nice. <3333
I love them so much. 8D

But, I want to get a second pair of shoes. >.>
I'm such a shopping whore. <3
Like a GIRL. xP

So am IIIIII. <33
Lets go shopping together. ;DD


Ho, goodness yes! <3

I need a new pair or two of Thigh-High stockings. ;D <333~
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:04 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
DD:
I want thoooose.
x3


They are soooo nice. <3333
I love them so much. 8D

But, I want to get a second pair of shoes. >.>
I'm such a shopping whore. <3
Like a GIRL. xP

So am IIIIII. <33
Lets go shopping together. ;DD


Ho, goodness yes! <3

I need a new pair or two of Thigh-High stockings. ;D <333~

I'll get a few pairs, too. ;D <333

Lets Do The Time-Warp


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:48 pm


Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
DD:
I want thoooose.
x3


They are soooo nice. <3333
I love them so much. 8D

But, I want to get a second pair of shoes. >.>
I'm such a shopping whore. <3
Like a GIRL. xP

So am IIIIII. <33
Lets go shopping together. ;DD


Ho, goodness yes! <3

I need a new pair or two of Thigh-High stockings. ;D <333~

I'll get a few pairs, too. ;D <333

O:
Differant colored ones?! <3
I really wish I could get Rainbow Thigh High socks. xD <333
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:38 am


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
DD:
I want thoooose.
x3


They are soooo nice. <3333
I love them so much. 8D

But, I want to get a second pair of shoes. >.>
I'm such a shopping whore. <3
Like a GIRL. xP

So am IIIIII. <33
Lets go shopping together. ;DD


Ho, goodness yes! <3

I need a new pair or two of Thigh-High stockings. ;D <333~

I'll get a few pairs, too. ;D <333

O:
Differant colored ones?! <3
I really wish I could get Rainbow Thigh High socks. xD <333


I do~ ;DD

They're polk-a-dotted tooo ;]

hina-25


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:21 pm


hina-25
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp

So am IIIIII. <33
Lets go shopping together. ;DD


Ho, goodness yes! <3

I need a new pair or two of Thigh-High stockings. ;D <333~

I'll get a few pairs, too. ;D <333

O:
Differant colored ones?! <3
I really wish I could get Rainbow Thigh High socks. xD <333


I do~ ;DD

They're polk-a-dotted tooo ;]

YOU MUST TELL ME. <3
Where you got them. 8D
Because I would absolutely adore to have a pair. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:39 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
hina-25
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp

So am IIIIII. <33
Lets go shopping together. ;DD


Ho, goodness yes! <3

I need a new pair or two of Thigh-High stockings. ;D <333~

I'll get a few pairs, too. ;D <333

O:
Differant colored ones?! <3
I really wish I could get Rainbow Thigh High socks. xD <333


I do~ ;DD

They're polk-a-dotted tooo ;]

YOU MUST TELL ME. <3
Where you got them. 8D
Because I would absolutely adore to have a pair. 3nodding


Piccehs in PYP :]

hina-25

Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//