Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
HAPPY NEW YEARS ;D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hina-25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:47 pm


WOOH~

So what did you guys do?


I stayd [sp? gonk ] home..

watching TV x]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:51 pm


mad heart

hina-25


hina-25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:52 pm


Imma get this thread moving ;B
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:27 pm


NERVSOFMIND Dx

Nevermind ; _ ;

hina-25


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:03 pm


Well. . .
I've been sitting at home, by myself, on the computer, talking on the phone with one of my friends to catch up on how she's doing, playing on my DS lite, Eating food, throwing up, contemplating suicide, trying to smash my head through a mirror, throwing up some more, laying on the bathroom floor crying my brains out, baking my OWN birthday cake, contemplating when and how I should "come out" to my parents, wondering if I should tell my parents how I TRUELY feel about the religion they are making me follow, and uhm. . . laying down.

I've had a pretty good day! xDDD <3<3
And, tomorrow, it will only be worse.
Because, EVERY ******** YEAR I'm alone on my Birthday.
There's no one to spend it with, because everyone is away with FAMILY. ;-;
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:09 am


Um.
I stayed home, watched TV, and talked to my boyfriend. >w<

&&Emo
NYAAA. ;_______; -SuperCling-
Rawr. I shall get you something for your birthday.
Solyke, PM me and tell me something you want.
I only have 18k >w<
&&I shall wish you a happeh birthdayyy.
And if I were there, I'd bake you a cake.
Even though I can't cook to save my life. :'D
But there'd be like, a pound of sugar in the caaaake. ;DD
xDD
Butyeah.
Solyke.
HAPPYBIRTHDAY SWEETIE. :333

Lets Do The Time-Warp


hina-25

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:18 pm


Emo, I'm with Warpie : B

I'd totaly bake a cake with her for you kay? o;
[ Even though we barely talkk cx ]

&& I'd spend yo' birthday um, well with you c:

Kay?
Kay >[

&& I'm glade you both had a not so bad[?] new years eve xD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:07 pm


Awwh! <3
You gals are so sweet. heart heart

Thank you~
My cake was pretty good, though. xDDDD <333
I loooove to bake, so. . . usually most of my stresses melt away while I'm cooking, and it feels that that's how it worked out yesterday. xD <333~


And, you have to get me NOTHING for my Birthday. <333
The only two things that I want are the Spirited Socks and Gloves, and, Ch'yah!
If I wanted them THAT badly, I could just buy 'em myself. xD <333~

AND THANK YOU.
I'm going to buy a jacket as a Gift for me.
http://r3mnant.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=18&products_id=503

I hope you all have a WONDEROUS New Year. <333

Straight to Pluto


Lets Do The Time-Warp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:37 pm


You're welcome sweetie.
&&Happy birthday.

Hee.
I can't cook. >w<
It turns out wierd. >>;;
Drawing takes away my stress. ^^
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:52 pm


Lets Do The Time-Warp
You're welcome sweetie.
&&Happy birthday.

Hee.
I can't cook. >w<
It turns out wierd. >>;;
Drawing takes away my stress. ^^


<333 <333
Thank you~

Hehe.~
I could teach you some basics. xD <333

Straight to Pluto


Lets Do The Time-Warp

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:12 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
You're welcome sweetie.
&&Happy birthday.

Hee.
I can't cook. >w<
It turns out wierd. >>;;
Drawing takes away my stress. ^^


<333 <333
Thank you~

Hehe.~
I could teach you some basics. xD <333

Whoo. ;D
My uncle bakes and cooks dinnerrr.
He made this really really really good chocolate cake today. >w<
Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//