Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball AF
DB AF...Laugh at it's pictures NOW WITH MORE HILLARIOU EDITS Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imsobored5555

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:43 pm


All of us know DragonBallAF and we all know it's fake... I didn't think there'd be anything wrong with a DragonBall AF thread so I thought I'd make one... if the mods don't like it I'm sorry go ahead and close this thread...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.BWAHAHA XD This is a terrible edit of Krillin with Super saiya-jin hair! Not only is the image quality is terrible but it's clearly Veget'as hair!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This one is still a bad edit but It's better then ::snort:: Super saiya-jin Krillin... This is some sort of Buu that sucked up frieza We cna clearly see this is an edited screen capture of Buu here... they must have edited it in a better program then Ms paint...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Make no Mistake... this picture looks cool... but it's obviously a fan picture... this was found in a AF picture gallery... so I merely assumed such... now this looks like omega Shenron fusing with A DragonBall Z warrior... one must wonder how the hell he did that since none of the warriors would ever fuse with him...and he has no means in fusing with them ... not that I know of... but it's still a cool picture... and it could also just be someones fan character

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gonk gonk gonk AUGH THIS IS A HORRIBLE FAN PICTURE! I must admit that the origanal AF picture was talented even though it started this mess... but this is just horrible please some one stab my eyes out...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MY EYES... MY EYES... THEY BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. once again another ssj5 picture... based off the one that started this mess...too bad it's tiny... I myself kinda like this picture ::killed on sight::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This one is hard to tell if it was edited well or not... this one has my vote for being a decent edit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.THIS AND HERE IT IS THE DESPICABLE PICTURE THAT STARTED THE WHOLE MESS! I know this picture looks good and it's no surprise that fool hardy fans that cna't accept the fact it's over... thought thsi was a hint of a future series... it aint folks... it's over

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Me thinks this is just an edited Vegeta picture... I rember seeing an official version Of this I think.... hmm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. rofl rofl rofl rofl simple they just cut out his hair and put it behind him... the bulk was from a fight with buu... rofl rofl rofl rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm ashamed to say I like this picture .. ermm scream but still a fan picture!


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
::snort::if your going to edit a picture...at least edit is well... and pic one that isn't so famous idiots XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I find this hillarious...not a terrible edit... just an obvious one XD
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:24 am


Funny, I'll post some too to laugh at.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Trunks, at SSJ4. First of all, why does Trunks have black hair. His natural haircolour is purple. Although it's quite scary that I actually saw a statue thingie of this for sale on Yahoo! Japan. eek

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL, no comment. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One of the more known AF pics. This is obviously a GT Pan card edited.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one's actually pretty good. It looks official. Kudos to the artist. 3nodding

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Imsobored5555

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:57 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.WHA? VegeTrunks? ... bad name for a bad idea... it's not possible... your supposed to be identical to do the fusion dance... Trunks is half saiya-jin and Vegeta is full saiya-jin not to mention stronger...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GO GO DRAGON RANGERS... gonk gonk gonk gonk

[img=http://img286.echo.cx/img286/6611/dragonballafsupersaiyanbardock.jpg][/img] Once again some one want's to edit a famous picture... gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. another obvious edit of Gotenks... it's a good thing half of these are so tiny... because then our eyes would bleed if we saw the FULL detail
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:38 pm


*dies from laughiNg*

Kamikalo


Reiasukayui

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:38 am


omg. Those are almost all terrible..pictures might say a thousand words, but noone wants to here what those pictures say.Except the last one miko bura posted, I agree it's very good. <33
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:46 am


*falls out of his chair laughing* WOW....

TidusJr


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:53 am


The Krillin pic is SO dumb rofl and fake. But i kinda like the SSJ4 Gotenks pic.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:09 am


]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/
how's this?

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:14 am


Now this is really stupid

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:17 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is obviously fan art.

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:19 am


SSJ pan? no way. stare
URL=http://www.imageshack.us]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:50 am


Can you please edit your first post from now on? Constanly making new ones isn't necessary.

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:05 pm


MikoBura
Can you please edit your first post from now on? Constanly making new ones isn't necessary.

sorry sorry sorry....I didn't find them all at the same time.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:02 am


I really don't like those SSJ5 and higher pics that they have on the net they look stupid and corny. I would never watch a series with lame a** charachter design like that.

narutosensei


Shadowfire2009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:54 am


those are not good or nething but i couldnt do it...




i am a poet/ short story type of dude
Reply
Dragonball AF

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//