Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[ORP] How'd I Get Here? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:43 pm


Ekene wandered around wondering where to go and what to do. He stared at the small clouds in the sky. He tried staring at the sun for somethig to do but after a bit of dealing with his eyes watering, he tore his golden eyes away from it. He lazily layed down and put his large head in between his paws. "It's going to be a long, boring day.' he said to himself sadly.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:48 pm


Such a hot day she noted, having a black pelt wasn't great on days like this. She was hot, almost panting, she hoped to perhaps find a water puddle somewhere to take a few laps of the water. Something caught her attention though, something brown, and gold...like the sun. Had part of thd sun fallen? No, impossible. Interest caught her and Karana'Mzaana's curious nature brought her to pad close to the stranger, "Hello sir," she said and gulped. She hoped he would not be angry at her for interrupting him. "How're you on this...hot day?"

WolfwoodBlade


Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:51 pm


Ekene groaned and looked up. "Could you step a bit to the left please?" He asked with no clue that the question was probably a rude one. The sun blinded his eyes and he could not see the other animal. Then he realised what he had asked and sat up. "Oh, hi...sorry...i'm Ekene...i'm good. You?" He said quickly.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:56 pm


Karana tilted her head at the male, but did as he asked. All she could do is try to help, then perhaps they might be on good term. Perhaps even become friends mayhaps. "This better?" SHe asked with a smile on her face, gray eyes watching him sit up. "Its no bother, it is very nice to meet you Ekene, I'm Karana'Mzaana, but please, feel free to make a nickname from my long name, its rather tiresome to say after a while. Are you a wanderer too Ekene?" She was curious, she always was.

WolfwoodBlade


Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:01 pm


Ekene smirked as she blocked the sun from his eyes. "Thank you." he listened to her talk to him. "I'm a wanderer yes...you could say that. It ok if I call you Kara?" He asked. He loved her curiosity. He looked around wondering if she had any friends.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:04 pm


"Kara is just fine, and I am I could assist you Ekene..." she said with a smile. He seemed so nice, why couldn't she meet more like him? Perhaps it was because of how she appeared, she remembered once of someone saying her colors were strange. "Are you wandering to somewhere Ekene? Pardon my curiousity..." she said with a smile and a slight blush on her cheeks.

She'd really have to work on her prying.

WolfwoodBlade


Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:10 pm


He grinned. "No...not really. I'm just...well...actually I have no clue what i'm doing or where i'm going." he said looking at the ground. He guessed she had somewhere to go and felt like he was the only one in the world who didn't know what he was doing, this depressed him for some reason. Sure it wasn't that bad being all alone but he got so sick of it sometimes. "Where are you going?' he asked.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:13 pm


"Having no clue is alright Ekene...it leaves so many choices open, don't you think?" she said reassuringly, trying to cheer him up. He seemed, sad, in an odd way. "I'm actually perhaps heading to the Pridelands, I heard that its nice there, lots of lions there. I just..." she turned her eyes from him for a moment, "Would rather not be alone anymore..." her ears folded back, "I'm so tired of being alone..."

WolfwoodBlade


Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:16 pm


He smiled more now. "Me too!" he said happily. Maybe he wasn't completely the only one. "Thank you for your advice...I was wondering if maybe...uh....can I go to the pridelands along with you?" he figured if she too was tired of being lonely she might want some company on her journey. He held his breath waiting for her to answer.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:20 pm


"Really?!" she jumped forward, her nose almost touching his. She blushed and pulled back, and sat back, curling her tail around her. "That would be great Ekene, I'd rather not be alone anymore...traveling with you sounds..." she sighed, a happy sigh, "so nice..." she smiled at him and stood up, padded to his side, and sat next to him. Obviously quite happy.

WolfwoodBlade


Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:24 pm


His smile could not have been bigger. He stood up and bounded around her. For once he would not be alone! He stopped. "Awsome...it'll be loads of fun!" he said to her happily. "When should we get going? I'm sick of being lazy, let's go now!" he urged. He ran ahead a bit and looked back to wait for her. Sure he was over reacting, but he had never really had a friend and he hoped that maybe the two of them could be friends.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:27 pm


She giggled and watched him bound around, then bolt forwards. "Heyyyy, wait for me!" she ran after him, nearly crashed into him. But she playfully head butted his shoulder, "Lets go now then, I think I know the way. Oh Ekene, this will be so much fun," she leaned her head against his shoulder for a moment or two, but then pulled back. She blushed again. Why did she feel this way? She just met him! But...there was just ...something, about him.

WolfwoodBlade


Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:31 pm


He grinned and nudged her. He pointed with a huge red paw at a dead tree in the distance. "Hey, I bet I can beat you to that tree...wanna race?" he asked her. He knew he would have to let her win of course...or maybe he just thought that because he knew he wasn't good at running. He looked at her and waited for an answer out of her.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:34 pm


Karana smirked at him, and nudged him with her shoulder. She was smaller then he was, but she could try and be fast. She never really raced before. "Alright, I'll raise you," she crouched down, peered up at him and smiled, "Perhaps if we make a wager...we might reach the tree faster?" Yes, a fun bet would be interesting. But what could they bet?

Why did she think of dumb ideas?

WolfwoodBlade


Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:37 pm


He loved how much fun she seemed to be and wondered if she came up with ideas like this all the time. "Alright...I bet you....um...hmm..." he said. He thought about what he had to bet..which was nothing at all. It was a brilliant idea but now they had to think more. He laughed a bit. He loved it when others made him think.
Reply
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//