Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
Mah bad D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I ran out of ideas?
  >>
View Results

hina-25

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:02 pm


You guys should be on more D;

Maybe it's my fault.
>>

I'm new with these guilds Dx
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:12 pm


Just me and you thread ; . ;

hina-25


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:16 pm


Hehe.
We're sorry that we're not the most active of Guilds currently?

What can I say? ._.

Oh, and also, just post in other people's threads. xD
They'll see that you posted, and respond. ._.
That's pretty much how it works around here. xD <333

Though, responces seem slow sometimes. . .
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:20 pm


Ahh I LOVE YOU

hina-25


hina-25

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:22 pm


I knnoww.. I just got distracted with my profile x]

Sorry >>
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:46 pm


surprised

hina-25


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:06 pm


hina-25
Ahh I LOVE YOU


xD <333~
Don't you just LOVE profiles?!
xD
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:43 am


Yunh - un [x

They just NEVER want to let you leave ; _ ;

hina-25


Lets Do The Time-Warp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:11 pm


Yeah it's pretty slow around here. >>;
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:31 pm


Yepppp >>

hina-25

Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//