Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
I love the Guild's Main Image. 8D <333

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  DO YOU?!
View Results

Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:09 pm


If I knew how, I would make it into a shirt.
But I don't, so, Boo-hoo. ;____;

Because, seriously, if I knew how to make it into a shirt, I would wear it all the ******** time. <333

. . .

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I'D BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT INTO A SHIRT?!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:39 pm


I do too > w <

Um um; you got me D;

hina-25


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:13 pm


hina-25
I do too > w <

Um um; you got me D;


<33333

;-;
I want to make it soooooo bad. ;-;
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:55 pm


User Image
Homicow. xD <3
My friend told me that she gets Transfer Sheet things from Adobe for T-shirts.
But, holy s**t! >_>
$8 FOR 6 SHEETS! >___<

Straight to Pluto


Lets Do The Time-Warp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:29 pm


I would totally put it on our GSA shirts. D:
I love it. >w<
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:42 pm


Lets Do The Time-Warp
I would totally put it on our GSA shirts. D:
I love it. >w<


GSA?
It is amazing. whee
heart

Straight to Pluto


Lets Do The Time-Warp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:27 am


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
I would totally put it on our GSA shirts. D:
I love it. >w<


GSA?
It is amazing. whee
heart

-NodNod-
Sadly I never get to go. ._.
Between homework, Japanese Club [On random dates], Japanese Club Comittie [I'm the poster girl >w<] Every Tuesday, and Comic Animation Club every wendsday, I have no time for GSA on thursday. xDD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:15 pm


Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
I would totally put it on our GSA shirts. D:
I love it. >w<


GSA?
It is amazing. whee
heart

-NodNod-
Sadly I never get to go. ._.
Between homework, Japanese Club [On random dates], Japanese Club Comittie [I'm the poster girl >w<] Every Tuesday, and Comic Animation Club every wendsday, I have no time for GSA on thursday. xDD

Awwwh. ;-; Why not? D:
Awesome! xD <3 POSTER GIRL! -pokes-
I see. I'm sorry.

Straight to Pluto


Lets Do The Time-Warp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:34 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
I would totally put it on our GSA shirts. D:
I love it. >w<


GSA?
It is amazing. whee
heart

-NodNod-
Sadly I never get to go. ._.
Between homework, Japanese Club [On random dates], Japanese Club Comittie [I'm the poster girl >w<] Every Tuesday, and Comic Animation Club every wendsday, I have no time for GSA on thursday. xDD

Awwwh. ;-; Why not? D:
Awesome! xD <3 POSTER GIRL! -pokes-
I see. I'm sorry.

>w<
Yep yep.
It's alright. :33
I would rather be in j-club anyway. >>
Sensei might run GSA too, but they don't go do Karaoke. x333
Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//