Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
So, Pudgy *new Nickname given by a cousin* is back!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everyone, Applaud!
  -clap clap-
  Booooo! -YOU SUCK!
View Results

Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:07 pm


The Grand Canyon wasn't all that bad.

I mean, I could hardly get within 5 feet of the edge, and when I did, I thought about how it would feel to jump off, or what it would be like to slip, and all that fun stuff.

But, I did slip a couple of times, and I almost fell off because of some Ice on a steep slope.

After that, I just kind of walked BESIDE the path. xDD <333

It was absolutely GORGEOUS, however, and I enjoyed that very much.
And it was cold, mostly-cloudy, and windy.
I love weather like that. Slightly depressing and what-not. xD <333
I have a picture of me there, but I can't upload any pictures off the camera yet. . .
Because it sucks. >_>

So, I'll try to get it up as soon as I can. xD <333~
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:34 pm


I DEMAND A PHOTO,b***h
D':

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:53 am


xPoison.Lipsx
I DEMAND A PHOTO,b***h
D':


I bet you do! :D

And damnit! I'll try to get that Photograph uploaded -
ASAFP!
<333
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:46 pm


Hazaah!!

Emi Uoza


Lets Do The Time-Warp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:44 am


Glad you enjoyed it. :33
And I agree with Nicky. D<
n_________n
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:55 pm


Lets Do The Time-Warp
Glad you enjoyed it. :33
And I agree with Nicky. D<
n_________n

xD <333~

Straight to Pluto


hina-25

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:44 pm


You should get 'em pictures D;
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:09 pm


hina-25
You should get 'em pictures D;


If I could upload the picture from my Cam, I would. mad
But, since I can't. >___> u_u;;

Also : Why can't you attatch images to Cellphone E-mails? >_>
I mean, really now. xD
One of my friends could, but I can't! D:<
-is irritated-

I have the prettiest picture of me on my Phone. <3 <3

Straight to Pluto


Lets Do The Time-Warp

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:49 am


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
hina-25
You should get 'em pictures D;


If I could upload the picture from my Cam, I would. mad
But, since I can't. >___> u_u;;

Also : Why can't you attatch images to Cellphone E-mails? >_>
I mean, really now. xD
One of my friends could, but I can't! D:<
-is irritated-

I have the prettiest picture of me on my Phone. <3 <3

When you send a txt, send it as a picture txt instead. -Nodnod-
Mine says "Pix Message".
So, send a messages like that to your e-mail, it should ask what picture you want to send. -Nodnod-
Do iiiiiiit. x3
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:47 pm


Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
hina-25
You should get 'em pictures D;


If I could upload the picture from my Cam, I would. mad
But, since I can't. >___> u_u;;

Also : Why can't you attatch images to Cellphone E-mails? >_>
I mean, really now. xD
One of my friends could, but I can't! D:<
-is irritated-

I have the prettiest picture of me on my Phone. <3 <3

When you send a txt, send it as a picture txt instead. -Nodnod-
Mine says "Pix Message".
So, send a messages like that to your e-mail, it should ask what picture you want to send. -Nodnod-
Do iiiiiiit. x3

Well, uhm. . .
I don't know how. .__. ;-;
I've been trying to figure how to do it, but it wont let me send it to an E-mail address. . .
I don't know why. .-.

Straight to Pluto


Lets Do The Time-Warp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:05 am


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
Lets Do The Time-Warp
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
hina-25
You should get 'em pictures D;


If I could upload the picture from my Cam, I would. mad
But, since I can't. >___> u_u;;

Also : Why can't you attatch images to Cellphone E-mails? >_>
I mean, really now. xD
One of my friends could, but I can't! D:<
-is irritated-

I have the prettiest picture of me on my Phone. <3 <3

When you send a txt, send it as a picture txt instead. -Nodnod-
Mine says "Pix Message".
So, send a messages like that to your e-mail, it should ask what picture you want to send. -Nodnod-
Do iiiiiiit. x3

Well, uhm. . .
I don't know how. .__. ;-;
I've been trying to figure how to do it, but it wont let me send it to an E-mail address. . .
I don't know why. .-.

I don't mean to sound like a crazy stalker. . . xDD
But if you want, you can send it to me and I can send it to your e-mail.
>w<
Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//