Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
I'M DRINKING

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:49 pm


;D
Be jealous.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:22 pm




Legally? Cause THEN I'm slightly jealous.


Saati-san
Crew


Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:27 pm


Saati-san


Legally? Cause THEN I'm slightly jealous.

No. XD
Sorry.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:14 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
Saati-san


Legally? Cause THEN I'm slightly jealous.

No. XD
Sorry.



GOOD.

I like vodka.

But, it's not like I drink it. xd

Ooh no, of course not.


Saati-san
Crew


Korven Kuningas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:26 pm


I'm on the phone with the po' po'.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:17 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
OMG I'M SO GORGEOUS LOOK AT MEEEE~

Zee`s Dead


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:17 pm


I have never drank before!
Is it fun? xD
-idiotic-
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:35 pm


Whatcha drinking o:

hina-25

Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//