Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
LOLL I R N00B

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiggity Whack
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:40 pm


Err, no, not really. XD
Just trying to make this guild alive. gonk
Anyoneeeeeeeeee here?
On this lovely day?
D:
I r sad now.
Hmm, I should most deff, get a DS game, lyk now. mad
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:18 pm


-loves DS- whee heart

`beryllium
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:00 am


Pathetically enough, I would be very lonely if I didn't have the internet, my DS, or DDR.
Because, that's ALL I DO, in this small, boring town of Gold Canyon. u_u

. . .

And, I don't know what DS games I should get next! xD <333
I have Trace Memory, Mario Kart DS, NEW Super Mario Bros, and Brain Age.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:48 am


I don't have a DS. >.>
But I do have my Guitar Hero! :33
-Huggles plastic guitar-
I play this game so much, it's crazy. >w<

Lets Do The Time-Warp

Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//