Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox
OFF TOPIC!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:21 pm


This thread is made for stuff besides DB/Z/GT. ^^ Enjoy.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:04 pm


does ayone here watch pretear it is a realy good show 3nodding

The~Dark~Killer


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:54 pm


I don't know it, sorry.

What do you think about Halloween on Gaia this year? Do you think G Corp will be involved?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:30 pm


I don't know, I wasn't really here for last halloween last year. I only got on gaia about january. Did they do anything special?

Song Mi Shuai


Song Mi Shuai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:28 pm


I think that mother Terisa was reincarnated into a house cat O___o
If you beleive in reincarnation of course...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:13 am


Song Mi Shuai
I don't know, I wasn't really here for last halloween last year. I only got on gaia about january. Did they do anything special?


I wasn't there either, this is my first Halloween ^^ I'm dressing up as a ghostie xd

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Missy18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:27 am


I'm not going to dress up, I guess.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:37 am


Check out my arms! xp

MikoBura
Vice Captain


PanChan

Friendly Worshipper

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:48 am


MikoBura
Check out my arms! xp
xd nice move
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:52 pm


MikoBura
Song Mi Shuai
I don't know, I wasn't really here for last halloween last year. I only got on gaia about january. Did they do anything special?


I wasn't there either, this is my first Halloween ^^ I'm dressing up as a ghostie xd

Oh, I must have read that wrong. sweatdrop sorry. I think I would be coll to be a present ^^

Song Mi Shuai


Song Mi Shuai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:32 pm


I GOT A PINK LINK WHILE IN THE GUILD!!! so I donated 200g, you know, because I got it while I was here. biggrin I have enought for my skirt!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:52 pm


I dont have enough money to dress myself on this forum...
and cant find nice clothes anyway <_<

does anyone here know DualMasters (NOT yugioh)

LuckyMouse


Ethereal Dream

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:03 pm


LuckyMouse
does anyone here know DualMasters (NOT yugioh)

I used to watch Duel Master once in a while. It's a fun little parody of other anime. xd
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:06 pm


i watched the entire first season..
and loved it, has lots of humor :p

and i play the card game aswell... its cool smile
but there arent lots of poele who play it.. so ill just have to stick with me beating my cuz every week XD

LuckyMouse


Ethereal Dream

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:07 pm


LuckyMouse
i watched the entire first season..
and loved it, has lots of humor :p

and i play the card game aswell... its cool smile
but there arent lots of poele who play it.. so ill just have to stick with me beating my cuz every week XD

I kinda gave up on card games after Pokemon. Collecting cards is no fun without someone to play against.
Reply
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//