Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DBZ in other anime Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:04 am


Look what I spotted while watching yesterday.

http://img27.echo.cx/img27/9876/ayu2x2shinobuden10233a3b170001.jpg

It's a scene from 2x2=Shinobuden. In the very next episodes, one of those guys actually performed a Genki Dama!

So discuss: Have you seen mentioning of DBZ in other animes before?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:04 pm


Wow, talk about cool. And awesome. That's funny.

TidusJr


narutosensei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:48 pm


I remeber going to a site that had a whole page on DBZ in other animes. I'll post it up if I find it.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:40 pm


It's not anime, but DBZ has been alluded to in Codename: Kids Next Door and Fairly Oddparents. And it seems like everyone who does energy attacks does something that looks like a Kamehameha at one point or another.

Ethereal Dream


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:11 pm


narutosensei
I remeber going to a site that had a whole page on DBZ in other animes. I'll post it up if I find it.


I think you mean Dragon Ball Arena.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:55 am


ya that's the one. really good website with lots of cool info and stuff.

narutosensei


drunken ninja45

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:09 am


billy and mady that show um the grim edventures with billy and mady yes they seems to reais their power and turn super sayin
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:24 am


dbzx
billy and mady that show um the grim edventures with billy and mady yes they seems to reais their power and turn super sayin


Cool, you have a screenshot maybe? biggrin

MikoBura
Vice Captain


natzorz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:53 pm


wow.thats cool.>w<
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:52 pm


They don't have the mental capacity to make their own anime so they steal ideas from DBZ... It's genius sweatdrop

SYFFER
Captain


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:16 am


SYFFER
They don't have the mental capacity to make their own anime so they steal ideas from DBZ... It's genius sweatdrop


It's a parody. XD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:52 am


if i were a DBZ maker dude i would be pissed

Shadowfire2009


Okiba

Space Kitten

14,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:47 am


nope
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:24 pm


Shadowfire2009
if i were a DBZ maker dude i would be pissed
I would be flattered considering my creation is being praised by other animes.

SYFFER
Captain


drunken ninja45

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:41 pm


MikoBura
dbzx
billy and mady that show um the grim edventures with billy and mady yes they seems to reais their power and turn super sayin


Cool, you have a screenshot maybe? biggrin

no sorry i watched the epedoid sorry
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//