Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
Alright loves, Well. . . u_u

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nighty!
  Love yah! <3
View Results

Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:47 pm


I gotta go to beeeeed. ;__;
I have to be leaving in about 10 hours. xD
And I have to wake up early to shower and do my hair all pretty. heart
Which, isn't that pretty.
Very basic. Straighen it. xDD <333
Which still is very time consuming for my hair is very, VERY wavy and unmanagable.

And. . . my butt has gotten sooo numb. xDD <333~

ANYWAY! <333
Nighty night.
I'll talk to you all later tomorrow evening. :3 (or, later today for some people. 8D)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:53 pm


Night babeh! ;o

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain

Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//