Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
UGH. Grand Canyon. ;__; Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just before hand.
  Sorry about the loads of text. 8D
View Results

Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:34 pm


Three issues with the Grand Canyon.
1 : I hate hights in area's that ARN'T walled in.
2 : I hate mountains, because they bore me to death, and the Grand Canyon is basically a Mountain to me. xDD
3 : I hate the desert, and that's all this Canyon is covered in.

And, guess what?
From Tuesday to Wednesday, I HAVE TO FREAKING GO TO THE GRAND CANYON.
>_>

I told my parents multiple times that I DON'T want to go.
They said that I HAVE to go, because I will be all alone, and I won't have anyone to take me anywhere.
Like I'll be going anywhere anytime soon. e_e
And, also, they're spazzing out because they have NO idea what they are going to do with our two Yorkies.
Another plus on me staying home : Don't have to pay anyone, and I know perfectly well how to feed the dogs.

But, STILL.
They say that I HAVE to go, because what will I do for food?
I can cook for myself.
We have a lot of left-overs, and my parents are fretting on how we're going to be getting rid of it all, so there's ANOTHER positive.

And, also, I'm going to offer to clean the house while they're gone, because it definately needs it, and I enjoy cleaning when I'm alone. >__<

SO.
I'm a Free Dog-sitter, I'll clean the house, I'll eat left overs, and I wont have to freak about the Canyon.

DO YOU THINK THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH TO LET ME STAY HOME? XDDD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:38 pm


Aw poor baby. D':
*licks*
They're being dumb. >=o
Make them let you stayyy.

oh and I still need a clever nickname for you. ;o

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:46 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
Aw poor baby. D':
*licks*
They're being dumb. >=o
Make them let you stayyy.

oh and I still need a clever nickname for you. ;o

I know. ;_;
They're always being dumb. >__>
They made me go to Church TWICE today. >__<
I can't stand going once a week, let alone twice! xP

I want to stay, because I just don't plain like being with family, also. >__<

xD Awwh. <33
Good Luuuuuuck~
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:47 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
Aw poor baby. D':
*licks*
They're being dumb. >=o
Make them let you stayyy.

oh and I still need a clever nickname for you. ;o

I know. ;_;
They're always being dumb. >__>
They made me go to Church TWICE today. >__<
I can't stand going once a week, let alone twice! xP

I want to stay, because I just don't plain like being with family, also. >__<

xD Awwh. <33
Good Luuuuuuck~
I know how you feel. ._.;;
I have to go every week
AND I'M A GAY ATHEIST WTF

Not got a very nice family? x:

Squishles! O:
*squishes*

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:02 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
Aw poor baby. D':
*licks*
They're being dumb. >=o
Make them let you stayyy.

oh and I still need a clever nickname for you. ;o

I know. ;_;
They're always being dumb. >__>
They made me go to Church TWICE today. >__<
I can't stand going once a week, let alone twice! xP

I want to stay, because I just don't plain like being with family, also. >__<

xD Awwh. <33
Good Luuuuuuck~
I know how you feel. ._.;;
I have to go every week
AND I'M A GAY ATHEIST WTF

Not got a very nice family? x:

Squishles! O:
*squishes*

.__.;;
I just go because my parents make me! I hate the Catholic / Christian religion!
I'm a Gay uhm. . . Something. xDD <3
I don't know my Faith stand-point, because I've been blindly taught that Chatholisism / Christianity are the only REAL religions. >_>

Eh. A lot of abuse in the background by cousins.
And the fact that only 2 out of my 20+ cousins notice me / really talk to me. e_e

Squishles? :0 <33~
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:06 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
Aw poor baby. D':
*licks*
They're being dumb. >=o
Make them let you stayyy.

oh and I still need a clever nickname for you. ;o

I know. ;_;
They're always being dumb. >__>
They made me go to Church TWICE today. >__<
I can't stand going once a week, let alone twice! xP

I want to stay, because I just don't plain like being with family, also. >__<

xD Awwh. <33
Good Luuuuuuck~
I know how you feel. ._.;;
I have to go every week
AND I'M A GAY ATHEIST WTF

Not got a very nice family? x:

Squishles! O:
*squishes*

.__.;;
I just go because my parents make me! I hate the Catholic / Christian religion!
I'm a Gay uhm. . . Something. xDD <3
I don't know my Faith stand-point, because I've been blindly taught that Chatholisism / Christianity are the only REAL religions. >_>

Eh. A lot of abuse in the background by cousins.
And the fact that only 2 out of my 20+ cousins notice me / really talk to me. e_e

Squishles? :0 <33~
Agnostic? O:

I have alot of cousins too.
Me and the other male ones fight alot. <.<;;;
They don't like me
Obvious reasons.

Yes,Squishles.
As of now
>=o

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:10 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
Aw poor baby. D':
*licks*
They're being dumb. >=o
Make them let you stayyy.

oh and I still need a clever nickname for you. ;o

I know. ;_;
They're always being dumb. >__>
They made me go to Church TWICE today. >__<
I can't stand going once a week, let alone twice! xP

I want to stay, because I just don't plain like being with family, also. >__<

xD Awwh. <33
Good Luuuuuuck~
I know how you feel. ._.;;
I have to go every week
AND I'M A GAY ATHEIST WTF

Not got a very nice family? x:

Squishles! O:
*squishes*

.__.;;
I just go because my parents make me! I hate the Catholic / Christian religion!
I'm a Gay uhm. . . Something. xDD <3
I don't know my Faith stand-point, because I've been blindly taught that Chatholisism / Christianity are the only REAL religions. >_>

Eh. A lot of abuse in the background by cousins.
And the fact that only 2 out of my 20+ cousins notice me / really talk to me. e_e

Squishles? :0 <33~
Agnostic? O:

I have alot of cousins too.
Me and the other male ones fight alot. <.<;;;
They don't like me
Obvious reasons.

Yes,Squishles.
As of now
>=o

Eh. >_>
I just don't belive. The bible is a bunch of Bull s**t. 8D

Awwh. I just never talk. >_>;; I like being that way. :B
'm Sorry. u_u Yeah, I don't talk about my family issues muuuch, buut. . . >__< I was raped by my cousin when I was like, 2. And my brother beat him up for it. I just try to avoid him. . . >__>

Squishles. <333
It's better than Char-Char, Charmander, Char-Bar, Charlie-Barley. . . xDD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:14 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
Aw poor baby. D':
*licks*
They're being dumb. >=o
Make them let you stayyy.

oh and I still need a clever nickname for you. ;o

I know. ;_;
They're always being dumb. >__>
They made me go to Church TWICE today. >__<
I can't stand going once a week, let alone twice! xP

I want to stay, because I just don't plain like being with family, also. >__<

xD Awwh. <33
Good Luuuuuuck~
I know how you feel. ._.;;
I have to go every week
AND I'M A GAY ATHEIST WTF

Not got a very nice family? x:

Squishles! O:
*squishes*

.__.;;
I just go because my parents make me! I hate the Catholic / Christian religion!
I'm a Gay uhm. . . Something. xDD <3
I don't know my Faith stand-point, because I've been blindly taught that Chatholisism / Christianity are the only REAL religions. >_>

Eh. A lot of abuse in the background by cousins.
And the fact that only 2 out of my 20+ cousins notice me / really talk to me. e_e

Squishles? :0 <33~
Agnostic? O:

I have alot of cousins too.
Me and the other male ones fight alot. <.<;;;
They don't like me
Obvious reasons.

Yes,Squishles.
As of now
>=o

Eh. >_>
I just don't belive. The bible is a bunch of Bull s**t. 8D

Awwh. I just never talk. >_>;; I like being that way. :B
'm Sorry. u_u Yeah, I don't talk about my family issues muuuch, buut. . . >__< I was raped by my cousin when I was like, 2. And my brother beat him up for it. I just try to avoid him. . . >__>

Squishles. <333
It's better than Char-Char, Charmander, Char-Bar, Charlie-Barley. . . xDD

Then atheist? XD;
DECIDE BOIY
>=o

omg that's terrible. :/
*snuggleyhug* I'm sorry hunny bunches. ;-;


Duhh.
Cause it came from me. ;D

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:16 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
I know how you feel. ._.;;
I have to go every week
AND I'M A GAY ATHEIST WTF

Not got a very nice family? x:

Squishles! O:
*squishes*

.__.;;
I just go because my parents make me! I hate the Catholic / Christian religion!
I'm a Gay uhm. . . Something. xDD <3
I don't know my Faith stand-point, because I've been blindly taught that Chatholisism / Christianity are the only REAL religions. >_>

Eh. A lot of abuse in the background by cousins.
And the fact that only 2 out of my 20+ cousins notice me / really talk to me. e_e

Squishles? :0 <33~
Agnostic? O:

I have alot of cousins too.
Me and the other male ones fight alot. <.<;;;
They don't like me
Obvious reasons.

Yes,Squishles.
As of now
>=o

Eh. >_>
I just don't belive. The bible is a bunch of Bull s**t. 8D

Awwh. I just never talk. >_>;; I like being that way. :B
'm Sorry. u_u Yeah, I don't talk about my family issues muuuch, buut. . . >__< I was raped by my cousin when I was like, 2. And my brother beat him up for it. I just try to avoid him. . . >__>

Squishles. <333
It's better than Char-Char, Charmander, Char-Bar, Charlie-Barley. . . xDD

Then atheist? XD;
DECIDE BOIY
>=o

omg that's terrible. :/
*snuggleyhug* I'm sorry hunny bunches. ;-;


Duhh.
Cause it came from me. ;D

xD <3 Yeah. . .
Atheist. 8D <333~

Don't worry about it. >_>
I've had a pretty, uhm. . .
UNDESIREABLE life. ._.;;


Oh yeah.
Everything that comes from you is like, solid gold. <333~
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:23 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
I know how you feel. ._.;;
I have to go every week
AND I'M A GAY ATHEIST WTF

Not got a very nice family? x:

Squishles! O:
*squishes*

.__.;;
I just go because my parents make me! I hate the Catholic / Christian religion!
I'm a Gay uhm. . . Something. xDD <3
I don't know my Faith stand-point, because I've been blindly taught that Chatholisism / Christianity are the only REAL religions. >_>

Eh. A lot of abuse in the background by cousins.
And the fact that only 2 out of my 20+ cousins notice me / really talk to me. e_e

Squishles? :0 <33~
Agnostic? O:

I have alot of cousins too.
Me and the other male ones fight alot. <.<;;;
They don't like me
Obvious reasons.

Yes,Squishles.
As of now
>=o

Eh. >_>
I just don't belive. The bible is a bunch of Bull s**t. 8D

Awwh. I just never talk. >_>;; I like being that way. :B
'm Sorry. u_u Yeah, I don't talk about my family issues muuuch, buut. . . >__< I was raped by my cousin when I was like, 2. And my brother beat him up for it. I just try to avoid him. . . >__>

Squishles. <333
It's better than Char-Char, Charmander, Char-Bar, Charlie-Barley. . . xDD

Then atheist? XD;
DECIDE BOIY
>=o

omg that's terrible. :/
*snuggleyhug* I'm sorry hunny bunches. ;-;


Duhh.
Cause it came from me. ;D

xD <3 Yeah. . .
Atheist. 8D <333~

Don't worry about it. >_>
I've had a pretty, uhm. . .
UNDESIREABLE life. ._.;;


Oh yeah.
Everything that comes from you is like, solid gold. <333~
G'boy. XD

I'm sorry to hear that. :/
You're a really sweet kid though.
Despite all of whatever's happened to you. <.<;;


Mhmm. ;o
And don't forget
I'm made of sugar! O:

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:31 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
Agnostic? O:

I have alot of cousins too.
Me and the other male ones fight alot. <.<;;;
They don't like me
Obvious reasons.

Yes,Squishles.
As of now
>=o

Eh. >_>
I just don't belive. The bible is a bunch of Bull s**t. 8D

Awwh. I just never talk. >_>;; I like being that way. :B
'm Sorry. u_u Yeah, I don't talk about my family issues muuuch, buut. . . >__< I was raped by my cousin when I was like, 2. And my brother beat him up for it. I just try to avoid him. . . >__>

Squishles. <333
It's better than Char-Char, Charmander, Char-Bar, Charlie-Barley. . . xDD

Then atheist? XD;
DECIDE BOIY
>=o

omg that's terrible. :/
*snuggleyhug* I'm sorry hunny bunches. ;-;


Duhh.
Cause it came from me. ;D

xD <3 Yeah. . .
Atheist. 8D <333~

Don't worry about it. >_>
I've had a pretty, uhm. . .
UNDESIREABLE life. ._.;;


Oh yeah.
Everything that comes from you is like, solid gold. <333~
G'boy. XD

I'm sorry to hear that. :/
You're a really sweet kid though.
Despite all of whatever's happened to you. <.<;;


Mhmm. ;o
And don't forget
I'm made of sugar! O:

xD <333~

Eh. It's alright. xD <33 As sad as it is, you get numb to the pain.
Awwwh~ <3 Thankies. ~ <333
I look into my past to make myself a better person. :/ I don't wanna become one of those people who ends up turning into their tormentors. >_>


. . . SUGAR! -pounces on-
-nibbles finger- >:B
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:38 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
Agnostic? O:

I have alot of cousins too.
Me and the other male ones fight alot. <.<;;;
They don't like me
Obvious reasons.

Yes,Squishles.
As of now
>=o

Eh. >_>
I just don't belive. The bible is a bunch of Bull s**t. 8D

Awwh. I just never talk. >_>;; I like being that way. :B
'm Sorry. u_u Yeah, I don't talk about my family issues muuuch, buut. . . >__< I was raped by my cousin when I was like, 2. And my brother beat him up for it. I just try to avoid him. . . >__>

Squishles. <333
It's better than Char-Char, Charmander, Char-Bar, Charlie-Barley. . . xDD

Then atheist? XD;
DECIDE BOIY
>=o

omg that's terrible. :/
*snuggleyhug* I'm sorry hunny bunches. ;-;


Duhh.
Cause it came from me. ;D

xD <3 Yeah. . .
Atheist. 8D <333~

Don't worry about it. >_>
I've had a pretty, uhm. . .
UNDESIREABLE life. ._.;;


Oh yeah.
Everything that comes from you is like, solid gold. <333~
G'boy. XD

I'm sorry to hear that. :/
You're a really sweet kid though.
Despite all of whatever's happened to you. <.<;;


Mhmm. ;o
And don't forget
I'm made of sugar! O:

xD <333~

Eh. It's alright. xD <33 As sad as it is, you get numb to the pain.
Awwwh~ <3 Thankies. ~ <333
I look into my past to make myself a better person. :/ I don't wanna become one of those people who ends up turning into their tormentors. >_>


. . . SUGAR! -pounces on-
-nibbles finger- >:B

Yeah
it's better to take it as an example of what NOT to be. <.<;;;


*squirm;wiggle*
D':
I've been attacked for my sweet tastey flesh! XD

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:41 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx

Then atheist? XD;
DECIDE BOIY
>=o

omg that's terrible. :/
*snuggleyhug* I'm sorry hunny bunches. ;-;


Duhh.
Cause it came from me. ;D

xD <3 Yeah. . .
Atheist. 8D <333~

Don't worry about it. >_>
I've had a pretty, uhm. . .
UNDESIREABLE life. ._.;;


Oh yeah.
Everything that comes from you is like, solid gold. <333~
G'boy. XD

I'm sorry to hear that. :/
You're a really sweet kid though.
Despite all of whatever's happened to you. <.<;;


Mhmm. ;o
And don't forget
I'm made of sugar! O:

xD <333~

Eh. It's alright. xD <33 As sad as it is, you get numb to the pain.
Awwwh~ <3 Thankies. ~ <333
I look into my past to make myself a better person. :/ I don't wanna become one of those people who ends up turning into their tormentors. >_>


. . . SUGAR! -pounces on-
-nibbles finger- >:B

Yeah
it's better to take it as an example of what NOT to be. <.<;;;


*squirm;wiggle*
D':
I've been attacked for my sweet tastey flesh! XD

Totally. ;-;
No one deserves to be treated that way. >__>
-could easily spill out whole life story at any moment- xDD


-giggles and lets go-
<333~
Your sweet, tastey flesh is sweet, though! <333
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:43 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx

Then atheist? XD;
DECIDE BOIY
>=o

omg that's terrible. :/
*snuggleyhug* I'm sorry hunny bunches. ;-;


Duhh.
Cause it came from me. ;D

xD <3 Yeah. . .
Atheist. 8D <333~

Don't worry about it. >_>
I've had a pretty, uhm. . .
UNDESIREABLE life. ._.;;


Oh yeah.
Everything that comes from you is like, solid gold. <333~
G'boy. XD

I'm sorry to hear that. :/
You're a really sweet kid though.
Despite all of whatever's happened to you. <.<;;


Mhmm. ;o
And don't forget
I'm made of sugar! O:

xD <333~

Eh. It's alright. xD <33 As sad as it is, you get numb to the pain.
Awwwh~ <3 Thankies. ~ <333
I look into my past to make myself a better person. :/ I don't wanna become one of those people who ends up turning into their tormentors. >_>


. . . SUGAR! -pounces on-
-nibbles finger- >:B

Yeah
it's better to take it as an example of what NOT to be. <.<;;;


*squirm;wiggle*
D':
I've been attacked for my sweet tastey flesh! XD

Totally. ;-;
No one deserves to be treated that way. >__>
-could easily spill out whole life story at any moment- xDD


-giggles and lets go-
<333~
Your sweet, tastey flesh is sweet, though! <333

Truee~
And go for it. ;o
*tips over*
XD


*sits on*
Duhhh.
*wigglewiggle*
Whoaa
it's getting late
Dx

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:58 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
G'boy. XD

I'm sorry to hear that. :/
You're a really sweet kid though.
Despite all of whatever's happened to you. <.<;;


Mhmm. ;o
And don't forget
I'm made of sugar! O:

xD <333~

Eh. It's alright. xD <33 As sad as it is, you get numb to the pain.
Awwwh~ <3 Thankies. ~ <333
I look into my past to make myself a better person. :/ I don't wanna become one of those people who ends up turning into their tormentors. >_>


. . . SUGAR! -pounces on-
-nibbles finger- >:B

Yeah
it's better to take it as an example of what NOT to be. <.<;;;


*squirm;wiggle*
D':
I've been attacked for my sweet tastey flesh! XD

Totally. ;-;
No one deserves to be treated that way. >__>
-could easily spill out whole life story at any moment- xDD


-giggles and lets go-
<333~
Your sweet, tastey flesh is sweet, though! <333

Truee~
And go for it. ;o
*tips over*
XD


*sits on*
Duhhh.
*wigglewiggle*
Whoaa
it's getting late
Dx

xD <333
You're the first person to openly tell me to tell my life story! xD

WELL. I'll make it short and sweet with little segments.
2 yrs. old, I was raped by my cousin. 4 yrs. old, I was molested by a babysitter. 5 yrs old, started 1st grade : First day of school, got kicked in the crotch by a girl wearing cleets. Started to have relationship issues with people. Had no close or real friends. 8 yrs. Old : Move from Minnesota to Kansas. 10 yrs. old : Move from rental home ; Transferred to new Elementary school. Only made one friend in School, Everyone else threw rocks / ice balls / sports balls / dirt at me, shoved me to ground, kicked me, punched me, and rejected me. also called many mean names. 11 yrs old : Transferred back to old elementary school, All's well until 12 yrs old : start Jr. High school ; Everyone from baaad elementary school back with me. Things got worse. Began to bake, used food to deal with pain. 14 yrs old : Only friend from school died in house fire with 4 other people from my "second" family ; people in Jr. High started to abuse me even more. I left Jr. High at about 265 lbs when I was 15.
Transferred to differant High School than where I was supposed to go to start over. 16 yrs old : lost about 70 lbs. Things began to get better ; still had issues with relationships; overly shy. At the end of my Soph. year, I was at 186 lbs, and I had about 3 good friends.
At least things are getting better now. :3


-giggles from being sit on-

It is late. ;___;
I gotta go to bed. xD
I'm 30 minutes past bedtime. 8D <3333333333
Reply
Blabberbox.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//