Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
PEOPLE SHOULD TALK TO ME Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:46 pm


I'm bored and feeling shitty.
;-;
Chat with me please?~
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:49 pm


Why is Nicky feeling shitty? D:
DDDD:

Lets Do The Time-Warp


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:13 pm


Awwwh. ;_;
That's no good.

I'm bored, and I feel sick!
I wanna go throw up.
I will definately feel better. >_>

Anyhow. >__<
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:18 pm


I love you kids. ;o <3

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:22 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
I love you kids. ;o <3


Nuuuu.
I love you. ;D

Today, I was laying in bed, posing for the Cam. xD
>__<
I can't take self pictures w/o a mirror. xD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:25 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
I love you kids. ;o <3


Nuuuu.
I love you. ;D

Today, I was laying in bed, posing for the Cam. xD
>__<
I can't take self pictures w/o a mirror. xD
good. ;D

Aw. XD
I was taking pics with no make up on. XD
I look TERRIBLE.

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:43 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
I love you kids. ;o <3


Nuuuu.
I love you. ;D

Today, I was laying in bed, posing for the Cam. xD
>__<
I can't take self pictures w/o a mirror. xD
good. ;D

Aw. XD
I was taking pics with no make up on. XD
I look TERRIBLE.
<333~ How can we not love you?

I only wore make up once.
xD
And guess what? That one time got taken as a picture! xDD <333

I just have issues with camera's.
I am not very Photogenic, me-thinks. xP <333
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:46 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
I love you kids. ;o <3


Nuuuu.
I love you. ;D

Today, I was laying in bed, posing for the Cam. xD
>__<
I can't take self pictures w/o a mirror. xD
good. ;D

Aw. XD
I was taking pics with no make up on. XD
I look TERRIBLE.
<333~ How can we not love you?

I only wore make up once.
xD
And guess what? That one time got taken as a picture! xDD <333

I just have issues with camera's.
I am not very Photogenic, me-thinks. xP <333
Excactly. ;o
*blows kisses*

XD
Wow
it looks good on you
;o

I am photogenic.
I just look terrible in person. XD;

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:54 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
I love you kids. ;o <3


Nuuuu.
I love you. ;D

Today, I was laying in bed, posing for the Cam. xD
>__<
I can't take self pictures w/o a mirror. xD
good. ;D

Aw. XD
I was taking pics with no make up on. XD
I look TERRIBLE.
<333~ How can we not love you?

I only wore make up once.
xD
And guess what? That one time got taken as a picture! xDD <333

I just have issues with camera's.
I am not very Photogenic, me-thinks. xP <333
Excactly. ;o
*blows kisses*

XD
Wow
it looks good on you
;o

I am photogenic.
I just look terrible in person. XD;

heart -catches kisses-
-blows new kisses back-

surprised
Thank you~ <3
I'd probably wear it more often, if my Eye-liner didn't suck. mad
It keeps breaking the moment I sharpen it. u_u

I know you're photogenic.
And hot! xDDD
I doubt that. >_> <33~
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:58 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
I love you kids. ;o <3


Nuuuu.
I love you. ;D

Today, I was laying in bed, posing for the Cam. xD
>__<
I can't take self pictures w/o a mirror. xD
good. ;D

Aw. XD
I was taking pics with no make up on. XD
I look TERRIBLE.
<333~ How can we not love you?

I only wore make up once.
xD
And guess what? That one time got taken as a picture! xDD <333

I just have issues with camera's.
I am not very Photogenic, me-thinks. xP <333
Excactly. ;o
*blows kisses*

XD
Wow
it looks good on you
;o

I am photogenic.
I just look terrible in person. XD;

heart -catches kisses-
-blows new kisses back-

surprised
Thank you~ <3
I'd probably wear it more often, if my Eye-liner didn't suck. mad
It keeps breaking the moment I sharpen it. u_u

I know you're photogenic.
And hot! xDDD
I doubt that. >_> <33~
Oh my. ;D
*rolls around in kisses*
XD

Buy the kind you don't have to sharpen. ;o
That's what I use~

XD
Thanks bby.<3

I have a video clip thing. <.<;;;
But I'm drunk in it but I could still show you. XD

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:06 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
good. ;D

Aw. XD
I was taking pics with no make up on. XD
I look TERRIBLE.
<333~ How can we not love you?

I only wore make up once.
xD
And guess what? That one time got taken as a picture! xDD <333

I just have issues with camera's.
I am not very Photogenic, me-thinks. xP <333
Excactly. ;o
*blows kisses*

XD
Wow
it looks good on you
;o

I am photogenic.
I just look terrible in person. XD;

heart -catches kisses-
-blows new kisses back-

surprised
Thank you~ <3
I'd probably wear it more often, if my Eye-liner didn't suck. mad
It keeps breaking the moment I sharpen it. u_u

I know you're photogenic.
And hot! xDDD
I doubt that. >_> <33~
Oh my. ;D
*rolls around in kisses*
XD

Buy the kind you don't have to sharpen. ;o
That's what I use~

XD
Thanks bby.<3

I have a video clip thing. <.<;;;
But I'm drunk in it but I could still show you. XD

-giggles- <33~

I've looked around, and I never found it. xD
My friend, Caree, wants to get me to buy this kind that she says is awesome. . .
But she hasn't shown me where it is yet. xD <333~

Anytime. <3~

xD Oh? Drunk, you say?
I've uhm. . . Yeah. >__>
I'm borring. -is still a virgin, has never drank, has never smoked or done any other sort of drug-
8D
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:10 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
good. ;D

Aw. XD
I was taking pics with no make up on. XD
I look TERRIBLE.
<333~ How can we not love you?

I only wore make up once.
xD
And guess what? That one time got taken as a picture! xDD <333

I just have issues with camera's.
I am not very Photogenic, me-thinks. xP <333
Excactly. ;o
*blows kisses*

XD
Wow
it looks good on you
;o

I am photogenic.
I just look terrible in person. XD;

heart -catches kisses-
-blows new kisses back-

surprised
Thank you~ <3
I'd probably wear it more often, if my Eye-liner didn't suck. mad
It keeps breaking the moment I sharpen it. u_u

I know you're photogenic.
And hot! xDDD
I doubt that. >_> <33~
Oh my. ;D
*rolls around in kisses*
XD

Buy the kind you don't have to sharpen. ;o
That's what I use~

XD
Thanks bby.<3

I have a video clip thing. <.<;;;
But I'm drunk in it but I could still show you. XD

-giggles- <33~

I've looked around, and I never found it. xD
My friend, Caree, wants to get me to buy this kind that she says is awesome. . .
But she hasn't shown me where it is yet. xD <333~

Anytime. <3~

xD Oh? Drunk, you say?
I've uhm. . . Yeah. >__>
I'm borring. -is still a virgin, has never drank, has never smoked or done any other sort of drug-
8D
Go to walmart. XD
I get all my make up at wal maarrtttt.

Well that's not fair. D':

Yess.
Very drunk.
And talking funny.

Innocent boy~
*pinches cheeks*

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:14 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
Excactly. ;o
*blows kisses*

XD
Wow
it looks good on you
;o

I am photogenic.
I just look terrible in person. XD;

heart -catches kisses-
-blows new kisses back-

surprised
Thank you~ <3
I'd probably wear it more often, if my Eye-liner didn't suck. mad
It keeps breaking the moment I sharpen it. u_u

I know you're photogenic.
And hot! xDDD
I doubt that. >_> <33~
Oh my. ;D
*rolls around in kisses*
XD

Buy the kind you don't have to sharpen. ;o
That's what I use~

XD
Thanks bby.<3

I have a video clip thing. <.<;;;
But I'm drunk in it but I could still show you. XD

-giggles- <33~

I've looked around, and I never found it. xD
My friend, Caree, wants to get me to buy this kind that she says is awesome. . .
But she hasn't shown me where it is yet. xD <333~

Anytime. <3~

xD Oh? Drunk, you say?
I've uhm. . . Yeah. >__>
I'm borring. -is still a virgin, has never drank, has never smoked or done any other sort of drug-
8D
Go to walmart. XD
I get all my make up at wal maarrtttt.

Well that's not fair. D':

Yess.
Very drunk.
And talking funny.

Innocent boy~
*pinches cheeks*

xD <333 Really, now?
I don't go to Wally World anymore, 'cause it's like, 10+ miles away. u_u
They're building a new one closer to us, though!
. . .
It's not supposed to be finished until Spring - Summer next year. ._.;;

No, not really. xD <333
That's one of the things I wanna do instead of Going to Grand Canyon.
In my past 16 - almost 17- years of my life, I've done hardly NOTHING with friends. And, Damnit, I wanna be with friends! mad

Awwh~ Cute. xD <33
I've never actually SEEN a drunk person. ._.;;

Yeah. . . Too innocent. D:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:20 pm


[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
Excactly. ;o
*blows kisses*

XD
Wow
it looks good on you
;o

I am photogenic.
I just look terrible in person. XD;

heart -catches kisses-
-blows new kisses back-

surprised
Thank you~ <3
I'd probably wear it more often, if my Eye-liner didn't suck. mad
It keeps breaking the moment I sharpen it. u_u

I know you're photogenic.
And hot! xDDD
I doubt that. >_> <33~
Oh my. ;D
*rolls around in kisses*
XD

Buy the kind you don't have to sharpen. ;o
That's what I use~

XD
Thanks bby.<3

I have a video clip thing. <.<;;;
But I'm drunk in it but I could still show you. XD

-giggles- <33~

I've looked around, and I never found it. xD
My friend, Caree, wants to get me to buy this kind that she says is awesome. . .
But she hasn't shown me where it is yet. xD <333~

Anytime. <3~

xD Oh? Drunk, you say?
I've uhm. . . Yeah. >__>
I'm borring. -is still a virgin, has never drank, has never smoked or done any other sort of drug-
8D
Go to walmart. XD
I get all my make up at wal maarrtttt.

Well that's not fair. D':

Yess.
Very drunk.
And talking funny.

Innocent boy~
*pinches cheeks*

xD <333 Really, now?
I don't go to Wally World anymore, 'cause it's like, 10+ miles away. u_u
They're building a new one closer to us, though!
. . .
It's not supposed to be finished until Spring - Summer next year. ._.;;

No, not really. xD <333
That's one of the things I wanna do instead of Going to Grand Canyon.
In my past 16 - almost 17- years of my life, I've done hardly NOTHING with friends. And, Damnit, I wanna be with friends! mad

Awwh~ Cute. xD <33
I've never actually SEEN a drunk person. ._.;;

Yeah. . . Too innocent. D:
Gah! D':
That's 'tarded. ;-;
Gotta have walmart! XD

Aw. D':
Well the Grand Canyon is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of
srsly

I've seen plenty.
I used to party lots. <.<;;
I'm a slut when I'm drunk. XD

I should violently molest you
>=o

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain


Straight to Pluto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:26 pm


xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
[Emo Ninja 3.0]
xPoison.Lipsx
Oh my. ;D
*rolls around in kisses*
XD

Buy the kind you don't have to sharpen. ;o
That's what I use~

XD
Thanks bby.<3

I have a video clip thing. <.<;;;
But I'm drunk in it but I could still show you. XD

-giggles- <33~

I've looked around, and I never found it. xD
My friend, Caree, wants to get me to buy this kind that she says is awesome. . .
But she hasn't shown me where it is yet. xD <333~

Anytime. <3~

xD Oh? Drunk, you say?
I've uhm. . . Yeah. >__>
I'm borring. -is still a virgin, has never drank, has never smoked or done any other sort of drug-
8D
Go to walmart. XD
I get all my make up at wal maarrtttt.

Well that's not fair. D':

Yess.
Very drunk.
And talking funny.

Innocent boy~
*pinches cheeks*

xD <333 Really, now?
I don't go to Wally World anymore, 'cause it's like, 10+ miles away. u_u
They're building a new one closer to us, though!
. . .
It's not supposed to be finished until Spring - Summer next year. ._.;;

No, not really. xD <333
That's one of the things I wanna do instead of Going to Grand Canyon.
In my past 16 - almost 17- years of my life, I've done hardly NOTHING with friends. And, Damnit, I wanna be with friends! mad

Awwh~ Cute. xD <33
I've never actually SEEN a drunk person. ._.;;

Yeah. . . Too innocent. D:
Gah! D':
That's 'tarded. ;-;
Gotta have walmart! XD

Aw. D':
Well the Grand Canyon is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of
srsly

I've seen plenty.
I used to party lots. <.<;;
I'm a slut when I'm drunk. XD

I should violently molest you
>=o

I misses having a Walmart within a 10-minute walk. ;-; <3
Now it's like, a 20 minute drive. .__.

Grand Canyon is dull and dusty and boring. xD <333
Srsly.

Oh?
XD I've uhm. . . Never been to a party, either. u_u xDD Nice? xP -doesn't know how to respond- <333

xD <333
Violent Molestation. <333 8D
Reply
Blabberbox.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//