Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
Oh snap, my Gaiaversary is soooooo soon!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saati-san
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:19 pm




December 27th 3nodding

I figure if I post it HERE, someone will actually see it.

Wish me happy Gaianess and stuff.

It's my 3RD Gaiaversary. Even though I consider myself an 04, I'm technically an 03. But joining 3 days before it's over? I'm totally an 04er. Just like kids born in '89 are still 90s babies.

Sadly, I was hacked on my first acount. Of course, I didn't have much of value, but it upset me enough to quit the site for a long while. And then I came back, made a seperate acount. Then I made this one when I came back a second time [loong storry], and here I am.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:02 pm


o:
I will take note of this.
Maybe, you'll get a little something-something from the crew/captians.
cool

Wiggity Whack
Vice Captain


Saati-san
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:30 pm




hee hee whee

It doesn't occur that I'll have internet till about two days after though. Today is my last internetful day. [sigh]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:20 pm


x3
Mine for this avi is coming up soon.
Febuary I think. -NodNod-
My original Gaiaversary is November 16th.
I'm an '04 too. ^^
And, my orginal avatar was hacked also. D;

&&Happy Gaiaversary! ^^

Lets Do The Time-Warp

Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//