|
|
| Banned? |
| CHYEAH. |
|
20% |
[ 1 ] |
| Nahh, you silly. |
|
80% |
[ 4 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 5 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:08 pm
Okay. So here's the deal. I bought a monster brown paper bag for 15k. All of a sudden, the price is now at 900k. I sell mine for 500k. Can I get banned, even though I'm not the one who started the inflation? gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:13 pm
I don't think so, because it's your item and you're the one that's selling it at that prices so, there. x]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Wiggity Whack Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:09 pm
Wiggity Whack I don't think so, because it's your item and you're the one that's selling it at that prices so, there. x] Phew! Thanksss. <33
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:16 pm
No, no, you can't get in trouble for that. It's the fault of the person who bought it.
But, my lord, it sold for that much? I'm impressed.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:11 pm
NopeNope.
>>; Wow. They're expensive now. Dx
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|