Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
Artificial Inflation?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Banned?
  CHYEAH.
  Nahh, you silly.
View Results

`beryllium
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:08 pm


Okay. So here's the deal. I bought a monster brown paper bag for 15k. All of a sudden, the price is now at 900k. I sell mine for 500k. Can I get banned, even though I'm not the one who started the inflation? gonk
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:13 pm


I don't think so, because it's your item and you're the one that's selling it at that prices so, there. x]

Wiggity Whack
Vice Captain


`beryllium
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:09 pm


Wiggity Whack
I don't think so, because it's your item and you're the one that's selling it at that prices so, there. x]


Phew! Thanksss. <33
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:16 pm




No, no, you can't get in trouble for that. It's the fault of the person who bought it.

But, my lord, it sold for that much? I'm impressed.


Control Z


Lets Do The Time-Warp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:11 pm


NopeNope.

>>;
Wow.
They're expensive now. Dx
Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//