Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
Given.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saati-san
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:13 pm




What you say?

Duh.

Plzkthzbai.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:05 am



D<
DON'T YOU DARE BLINK THOSE EYES AROUND ME.
talk2hand
I don't even know you anymore.


xDD
I'm bored.

Basket of Hammers
Captain


`Ducky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:44 am



- blink blink-
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:18 pm




Corina you are so weird sweetheart.

I don't even know what you're mumbling about.


Control Z

Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//