Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
IM WATCHIN' TV

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:29 pm


And it's Celebrity Death Match
And it's gay in the bad way. ;-;
Save me.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:31 pm


I'll send my mom over,
to jazzercise your TV to death.
<33

Basket of Hammers
Captain


Nicky Nightmare.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:35 pm


M O R P H I N E `
I'll send my mom over,
to jazzercise your TV to death.
<33
XD!!!
I lol'd.
Send her over babeh! >=o
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:05 pm


I don't normally watch TV. :<

` C h u


Lets Do The Time-Warp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:53 pm


I don't watch a whole lot of TV. D:
But I love Law&&Order SVU, CSI, and Adult Swim.
x3
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:16 pm


LIES
NICKY'S WATCHING THE ANDRAE/TIMGUNN SEX TAPE

Zee`s Dead

Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//