Welcome to Gaia! ::

M O R P H I N E `s Bi | Gay | Straight Hangout.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Blabberbox.
Welcome to the BLABBERBOX. Rules, READ before POSTNG.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basket of Hammers
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:01 pm


I am the moderator of this forum, as well as owner of this guild.
Here I will state the rules, and such to keep this cheap-o version of the Chatterbox, CLEAN and running.


Rules:

o1. Swearing is fine, just don't be obnoxious.

o2. Be kind to one another, nobody likes a drama llama.

o3. Treat one another with respect, you will earn others respect.

o4. Spamming is FINE. Just keep it LOW.

o5. Have FUN.

Tahr.
Have fun, keep it clean.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:35 pm


Rawr.

[SexyBack]


Usaiga

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:49 pm


heart
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:51 pm


lol@dramallama
D:

` C h u


Basket of Hammers
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:57 pm


4laugh
Howdeh.
<33
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:12 pm


Hey love, I think this should be a sticky. XD

Wiggity Whack
Vice Captain

Reply
Blabberbox.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//