Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
Merry Christmas!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:27 pm


Ho Ho Ho...
no not you, sit down...
Anyway merry christmas you crazy kids, have a happy new year, tell me what you get.
And now to get everyone in the christmas spirit...
GET THE HELL OFF'A MY LAWN YOU DAMNED KIDS!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:49 pm


I've been told I don't get any prezzies from my parents since we're going to Mexico for New Years... even though it's my Grandparents that are paying not my parents...

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:06 am


my dog ate my sanity
I've been told I don't get any prezzies from my parents since we're going to Mexico for New Years... even though it's my Grandparents that are paying not my parents...
I think you should jump someone...
muhahaha!
the milk man razz
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:30 am


I don't like milk... twould be the worst Christmas ever... but then I'd go to Mexico and it'd be all good.

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


meekachan

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:54 am


Have a Merry Christmas everyone! ^_^ *hugs*

*shares chocolate chip cookies with the guild* heart
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:31 pm


meekachan
Have a Merry Christmas everyone! ^_^ *hugs*

*shares chocolate chip cookies with the guild* heart
Thanks

neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Great Teacher Largo San

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:44 pm


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
BLESSED YULE!
HAPPY HANUKKAH!
HAPPY KWANZAA!
HAPPY (INSERT PREFERED GREETING HERE)!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:38 pm


my dog ate my sanity
I've been told I don't get any prezzies from my parents since we're going to Mexico for New Years... even though it's my Grandparents that are paying not my parents...


Now that's just trying to get away with being cheapskates. talk2hand
Everybody have a pleasant time whatever you're going to be doing. mad
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain


Mizu-cho

Invisible Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:47 pm


lol, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope that you got what you wanted and that you're all very happy. blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:18 pm


I got some good stuff, |=- 5|-|0. xp *currently listening to one of a bunch of CDs she got* whee hope you all had a good time and got some stuff you like too. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain


Great Teacher Largo San

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:45 pm


Woot! Finally have a PS2! (Is not interested in the ps3 as it is more a blueray player than anything else)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:24 pm


Got Pirated of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest heart heart heart

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//