|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:13 pm
Khari, in a clear patch of grass, rolled to her side and looked up at the nightsky. It was filled with stars, without a cloud in sight, but she knew that anytime, it could change. Feeling uncontent, she reasoned the recent events of her life. "I've met.. Lim and Ahtrun. What do I do now?" She asked herself outloud, before releasing a yawn. She tucked in her wings to the side, so they acted as a blanket of sorts, and gave a flick of her paw, so she wouldnt be troubled by any dreams of sort that night, let her eylids flutter to sleep.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:30 am
Baku once again found himself perched in a tree looking down upon a Goddess. This was becoming a pattern it appeared for this lioness was also asleep, but sadly much impercious to his skills of magic for she was the opposite of his powers, the sweet, fluffy Goddess of Dreams. It made him want to retch at how sweet and naive this girl was.
"I don't know what to tell you." He said from above, gazing down at her form, knowing she would hear him for she barely was brushing the world of dreams and fluffy clouds.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:36 pm
Hearing a voice, she knew all too familiar, sliced through her sleep. It was Baku, of nightmares. Someone she despised from childhood and more. She maintained her position of lying down but her muscles tensed up. He was behind her, and likely above. "Speechless? I'm flattered. But still, what are you doing here?" Her voice low. "We have no buisness with each other, aisde from both of us treading over each other's domains, but whats what's expected from you, Isnt it?" Her voice was light at the end but didnt disguise her feelings for him nevertheless.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:44 pm
The God chuckled. "Hardly. You'll find that I am never speechless, especially witha nything concernin you my dear." She stretched his wings, the chains on his cuffs rining in the process. "That's not a very nice way to speak to a guest. I only came to visit you. After all we haven't seen each other in such a long time and since we are so closely...related in domains I figured I'd pay you a visit." He grinned and looked down at her pale form.
The two immortals were so obviously opposites. Not only did their pelts go in two different directions but their personalities were far from being anything alike. While Khari was nice, kind and sickly sweet in Baku's opinion, Baku was uncaring, caniving and much a puppet master.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:24 pm
Khari finally stood up to face him. "I'm glad, I'm one for you to 'converse' with, I suppose?" She looked more closely at him, examining him before she diverted her eyes away. "I suppose I should've been nicer.. if you returned the favor." She said casually. He was right, they hadnt seen each other. in a very much long time. "You missed me?" She said in faint surprise. "or do you miss teasing me? I suppose I was fun to tease, when I was younger." She smiled at the thought, before she remembered, Baku wasnt something to reckon with.
"Why dont you come down then? We might as well talk face to face, and as a guest, you must be polite, right?" It was like looking into a mirror, Baku was everything she was not.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:27 am
Baku eyed the female for a moment before hoping off his perch and landing on the ground with a clatted of metal as jewlery bounced against each other. "You were far to naive not to tease, I am sorry to say." And, Baku thought, we'll see if that changed at all since then. It seemed, unlikely but one never could truly tell.
Flicking a stray piece of hair from his ever growing mane out of his face, Baku's green gaze flitted across the now well grown Khari. If anything the scrawny little thing she was grew up into something at least worth looking at. Not that Bakuw ould ever say that aloud. The last thing he wanted was to give the gentle hearted immortal a big head. After all, it wasn't like Baku was going to proclaim unfounded feelings of love for her. Hardly. No, Baku just knew to appreciate the good looks but stay away from such soft hearted Goddesses. They'd cause him nothing but trouble.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:35 am
Khari's face, lightened, just a little bit as she saw that Baku was going to comply with her wishes. "I admit too, I was naive.. perhaps? But I've yet to meet someone that comes even close to your .. nature." She finished up reflecting, that maybe she was still partially naive, for believing Baku could be different, next time they would meet.
"You've grown." She remarked staring at him discreetly. "But I must say, is there any other part of you thats grown aside from your body?" Not that Khari would mention that she would like to see it. She didnt want to give Baku the satisfaction, seeing as he already had a ego, enough to match his size, if not bigger. Her lips curved into a smile at the thought as her wandering thoughts returned to Baku and his stare. "Is there.. something wrong with me? I could've sworn that I havent done anything." A worried look, fell upon the white lion's face.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:34 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|