Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Firefly/Serenity Guild*~ (We aim to do what is right.)

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply ~*Serenity/Firefly Forum*~
A Brown Coat for a Browncoat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will ya help me?
  Yes! <-- only option, haha
View Results

DoonPook

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:49 pm


Hey all. So I'm totally willing to update my Dream Avatar if I can get a Brown Coat. is there such an item yet, or do we need a petition? and if there is, anyone have a spare to donate? I'll love you forever.

Pook
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:53 pm


Isn't your coat brown? hehe whee

saving_Serenity

Reply
~*Serenity/Firefly Forum*~

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//