Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Manga
Read Or Die / Read or Dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your crack? (Manga Edition)
  Yomiko
  Nenene
  Wendy
  Drake
  Joker
  Maggie
  Michelle
  Anita
View Results

Professor Paper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:02 am


Oh yeah. If any of you AD forum regulars know, I'm just crazy for Read or Die. Well... there's Manga too relating to Read or Die. Two Amazing titles that are quite a fun read.

Who else has taken the ride?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:14 pm


saddly ive never read but ill look for it

nobel scarlet


.(.Kitsune_Masakazu.).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:40 pm


I've read a small bit of Read or Die, and it looks interesting. I just haven't the resources to read it.
Reply
Manga

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//