Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
WARNING

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jonizzle
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:18 pm


Jen.
All topisc made by me SHALL NOT BE DELETED unless i delete it.
WARNING.
-Jonelle
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:03 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Oh. Ok. Sorry. sweatdrop
I won`t do it again.

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


jonizzle
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:04 pm


Its ok ^^
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:05 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> woo! 4laugh whee
Thanks for forgiving me! heart 3nodding

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew

Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//