Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Carnivale :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:45 am


I just found out that HBO has cancelled it! I'm sooo depressed. It's my favorite show! And the last season ended on such a cliffhanger! Has anyone else seen it?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:23 am


willowtree
I just found out that HBO has cancelled it! I'm sooo depressed. It's my favorite show! And the last season ended on such a cliffhanger! Has anyone else seen it?


Sorry that one of your favorite shows is being cancelled. No, I haven't seen it God Willow how many times to you have to ask someone that.

ElvenPrincess


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:19 pm


ElvenPrincess
willowtree
I just found out that HBO has cancelled it! I'm sooo depressed. It's my favorite show! And the last season ended on such a cliffhanger! Has anyone else seen it?


Sorry that one of your favorite shows is being cancelled. No, I haven't seen it God Willow how many times to you have to ask someone that.


As far as I can remember, I never have.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:35 am


I saw the ending, it made me feel puzzeled. eek and I wanted to see more!
It was a large (like rebirth: a huge continuation presence) cliffhanger.

I thought that there would be a big bang ending. (I was hoping for that) sweatdrop

Yamna


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:21 pm


i've never seen it.. sad
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:34 am


Yamna
I saw the ending, it made me feel puzzeled. eek and I wanted to see more!
It was a large (like rebirth: a huge continuation presence) cliffhanger.

I thought that there would be a big bang ending. (I was hoping for that) sweatdrop


I know! I'm seriously bitter about that one! I almost cancelled my HBO when I found out. Shows get cancelled, I understand that, but cancelling that show with no resolution is a slap in the face to the two million viewers that did tune in obsessively (and trust me, it is obsessive). If they would just give us fans closure, I think we would all stop bitching.

willowtree
Captain


LadyMukii

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:02 pm


It was ok but not my tast of whatever you want to call it!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:20 pm


TimmyTurner1
It was ok but not my tast of whatever you want to call it!


I think maybe it was an aquired taste...definitely a thinking person's show! You had to be very patient also to watch this one, but it was just like the best show ever!

willowtree
Captain


YummieNan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:37 am


yet again, my mom is like super deedoop dop obsessed with that show. she wuld never miss an episode. i think she recorded some episodes off her DVD recorder lmao. she's crazii. but i seen some episodes. the one i seen, this fat girl *WOO GOGO* was like pouring water down her shirt or dress lmao. i was like WOA! domokun
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:40 pm


YummieNan
yet again, my mom is like super deedoop dop obsessed with that show. she wuld never miss an episode. i think she recorded some episodes off her DVD recorder lmao. she's crazii. but i seen some episodes. the one i seen, this fat girl *WOO GOGO* was like pouring water down her shirt or dress lmao. i was like WOA! domokun


I was pretty obsessed too. The episodes would premier on Sunday nights and I'd watch it twice just because I loved it so much.

willowtree
Captain

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//