Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
The Casino is Open!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:36 pm


The Johnny K. Gambino Casino has opened up on Isle de Gambino at long last. Go over there and give the slots a spin! Even someone with a low gold amount like mine can have alot of fun over there.

Meanwhile, the two NPCs there still don't know anything about the whereabouts of Gambino... It seems like Gaia is still in the dark as much as we are.

Also, it must be said from me: Call me crazy, but I think Lex is hot! heart
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:53 pm


Call me crazy but Lex looks like Gino from the future

Biospark


FawkesFyre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:17 am


Check out the prizes you can cash in for...

I LOVE the Royal Cloaks...maybe I'll be lucking and hit a jackpot since they 150K and up sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:39 am


I personally want the Joker hat...That red and black one is smecksy. heart

However, the multiplayer game isn't working for me, and I don't have the patience to sit around and play by myself. gonk So I'm just waiting for the glitches to be fixed...

EDIT: Yay! I just checked, and I can play again! Now to get readdicted...

Taylin


FawkesFyre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:05 am


I've never tried the multipayer...not sure how to do that.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:26 am


Biospark
Call me crazy but Lex looks like Gino from the future
I completely agree! It's scary, but you know... Gino's 16 now? Or 17? it's about time they matured him ^^


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200


Nikil-san


29,750 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:29 pm


Riftwing
Biospark
Call me crazy but Lex looks like Gino from the future
I completely agree! It's scary, but you know... Gino's 16 now? Or 17? it's about time they matured him ^^


Ditto. It could just that Lex is related to the Gambinos or he just looks like an older Gino. I don't know. *Shrugs*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:43 am


Niki121488
Riftwing
Biospark
Call me crazy but Lex looks like Gino from the future
I completely agree! It's scary, but you know... Gino's 16 now? Or 17? it's about time they matured him ^^


Ditto. It could just that Lex is related to the Gambinos or he just looks like an older Gino. I don't know. *Shrugs*


I wonder if he is now the source of some new theories about our favorite NPCs? I lurves teh gambling! I hope they get Blackjack or something that doesn't depend completely on luck. That's my only problem w/ the gambling.

BTW, Niki121488, I love your sig XDD. It killed me.

Natalia Octavia

Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//