Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
Besides The Strokes Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

josiRain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:34 pm


Other bands that you like....???? 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:41 pm


Ok this guild is dead cry

josiRain


Cheezy Philosopher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:51 pm


XD i like.. umm bedouin soundclash.. iron maiden.. the mars volta... and other stuff ^_^ but of course the strokes are my favourite =P
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:11 pm


josiRain
Ok this guild is dead cry


It kind of is, yeah. crying

But I have a link in my sig with my favorite bands!

RaimuStar


diomedesofcrete

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:55 pm


The Mars Volta, Incubus, A Perfect Circle, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, AFI, The Doors...I have a huge list in my profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:35 pm


thanks...you all have good musical taste 3nodding I'm not an AFI fan though ninja

josiRain


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:08 pm


RaimuStar
josiRain
Ok this guild is dead cry


It kind of is, yeah. crying

But I have a link in my sig with my favorite bands!

NOOO IT'SNOT YOU BETTER POST ******** OR A MONKEY A MONKET WIIL RAPE YALL......
SERIOUSLY THIS WAS HHARD TO MAKE SO FERIOUSLY DUDESTSSS
tyjhimdfhrtjstonedrgfjkyjythnowtfgjhnsfg
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:24 pm


im-a-scientist!!!
RaimuStar
josiRain
Ok this guild is dead cry


It kind of is, yeah. crying

But I have a link in my sig with my favorite bands!

NOOO IT'SNOT YOU BETTER POST ******** OR A MONKEY A MONKET WIIL RAPE YALL......
SERIOUSLY THIS WAS HHARD TO MAKE SO FERIOUSLY DUDESTSSS
tyjhimdfhrtjstonedrgfjkyjythnowtfgjhnsfg

hahaha ok sweatdrop

josiRain


diomedesofcrete

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:36 pm


Everyone here should try to listen to the Kooks. Theyre pretty awesome (though understandably not for everyone).
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:14 am


diomedesofcrete
Everyone here should try to listen to the Kooks. Theyre pretty awesome (though understandably not for everyone).


I bought the CD

as a protest that they didn't have Albert's new one

i almost cried

so my protest against Fnac (store) = the kooks

AlbertJR


diomedesofcrete

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:06 pm


AlbertJR
diomedesofcrete
Everyone here should try to listen to the Kooks. Theyre pretty awesome (though understandably not for everyone).


I bought the CD

as a protest that they didn't have Albert's new one

i almost cried

so my protest against Fnac (store) = the kooks

the Kooks = protest cd?
Im so excited- Im seeing Albert live next month (he's opening for Incubus)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:06 pm


Um. I like Street to Nowhere, The Matches, Normal Like You heart , AFI, Tool, A Perfect Circle, the Misfits, Reagan Youth, Cartel, Citylimit, Clay Aiken hehe, Backstreet Boys hehe again, Two Seconds, 2nd Day Crush, National Product, Nural, 5606, 30 Seconds to Mars and some more. :]

BabyLeopard


AlbertJR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:31 am


diomedesofcrete
AlbertJR
diomedesofcrete
Everyone here should try to listen to the Kooks. Theyre pretty awesome (though understandably not for everyone).


I bought the CD

as a protest that they didn't have Albert's new one

i almost cried

so my protest against Fnac (store) = the kooks

the Kooks = protest cd?
Im so excited- Im seeing Albert live next month (he's opening for Incubus)


OMG I'm so jealous!! gonk
i checked his tour dates the other day.
he's going to France and all but seems to have forgotten about Belgium!
why is it so small?
am I his only fan here? crying
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:28 pm


AlbertJR
diomedesofcrete
AlbertJR
diomedesofcrete
Everyone here should try to listen to the Kooks. Theyre pretty awesome (though understandably not for everyone).


I bought the CD

as a protest that they didn't have Albert's new one

i almost cried

so my protest against Fnac (store) = the kooks

the Kooks = protest cd?
Im so excited- Im seeing Albert live next month (he's opening for Incubus)


OMG I'm so jealous!! gonk
i checked his tour dates the other day.
he's going to France and all but seems to have forgotten about Belgium!
why is it so small?
am I his only fan here? crying

aw that sucks- but Im sure he'll be there soon! You should start a Belgium fan base for AHJ. That would be amazing.
Most bands come to San Francisco...unless theyre doing some weird midwest(middle America) tour. Those suck.

diomedesofcrete


AlbertJR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:01 am


diomedesofcrete
AlbertJR
diomedesofcrete
AlbertJR
diomedesofcrete
Everyone here should try to listen to the Kooks. Theyre pretty awesome (though understandably not for everyone).


I bought the CD

as a protest that they didn't have Albert's new one

i almost cried

so my protest against Fnac (store) = the kooks

the Kooks = protest cd?
Im so excited- Im seeing Albert live next month (he's opening for Incubus)


OMG I'm so jealous!! gonk
i checked his tour dates the other day.
he's going to France and all but seems to have forgotten about Belgium!
why is it so small?
am I his only fan here? crying

aw that sucks- but Im sure he'll be there soon! You should start a Belgium fan base for AHJ. That would be amazing.
Most bands come to San Francisco...unless theyre doing some weird midwest(middle America) tour. Those suck.


My best friend told me if i started a fanbase i would be the forever FREAK

anyway I dreamt about him again: out of nowhere there was a tent + stage. it fell from the sky.
and then we couldnt get in but we HAD to pay and i became hysterical. and then people started flying and then I woke up because I was cold.

.. im a freak already, a fanbase would be nice xd
Reply
The Strokes Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//