Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
Sonada Yuki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizu-cho

Invisible Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:03 am


Before I thought Yuki's hair was red...but then I saw the poster board and...yeah sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:44 pm


I think it's Sonada.

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


wyrfxrssn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:11 am


it is sonada.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:08 am


Erdited.

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


Mizu-cho

Invisible Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:49 pm


Still, I still love Yuki with either black or red hair.
User Image

User Image
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//