Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Favorite Songs Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like music :D
  Me too :D
  I don't D:<
View Results

Xenhart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:14 pm


Here you can post your favorite songs and maybe a few links biggrin

These are my favorite songs from Guitar Freaks and Drum Mania. All links will open 2 windows. I suggest you keep them both open until the song ends biggrin But I wouldn't know.

{x} <--- Road Of Major Long (Japanese) It actually sounds better than what the title sounds like biggrin

{x} <--- Glamorous Sky (Japanese I think) I really like this song biggrin

{x} <--- Begin (Japanese) I really like the beginning smile

{x} <--- Right On Time (English) This one is short but I like it alot biggrin Its fun to play on the drums.

{x} <--- Dragon Blade (No Singing) Ah I love this song. twisted
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:50 pm


(i don't know how this is related to super junior, but watever)
My Favorite Songs(Mostly All Korean Songs):

Super Junior:
-U
-Love
-Way Of Love
-Show Me Your Love
-Endless Moment
-Believe
-I'm Your Man
-So I
-Miracle


Zhang Li Yin feat Junsu Xiah
-Timeless

Fly to the Sky:
-Condition Of My Heart
-Sea Of Love
-Even Though My Heart Breaks


Bi Rain:
-Sad Tango(Japanese)
-Pantech theme(chinese)
-I'm Coming
-Its Raining


Kangta(or Kangta & Vaness):
-127 Days
-Scandal

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:19 am


We can call it a sub section of chatterbox... maybe? xp

Super Junior:
Twins (Knockout)
Miracle
L.O.V.E.
The One
like, all the other songs on the Twins CD
U

DBSK:
everything.... like honestly, I haven't yet heard a song from them I don't like...

Bi (Rain):
Sad Tango (only song from him I've heard)

Kitty GYM:
Fever to the Future
My Angel
Run to You (?? Unsure of the title of the song)

KAT-TUN:
Signal (heard nothing else yet)

L`arc~en~ciel:
lotsa song, don't feel like putting them all down... basically the Smile, Clicked, and Awake CDs

Gackt:
Vanilla
Lu:na and Cresent Cds.

Yeah~ That's all I've been listening to recently.... HYDE's Faith CD as well... stare
Nothing english except Hoobastank and Panic! At the Disco sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:13 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Super Junior:
-AllSongs- heart

Fly To The Sky:
-BasicallyAllTheSongs-
But I mostly love Sea Of Love <3

Epik Hish-
-BasicallyAllTheSongs-
But I mostly love Fly. <3

DBSK:
-BasicallyAllTheSongs-
But I mostly love Rising Sun <3

BoA:
-BasicallyAllTheSongs-
But I mostly love Key Of Heart and
Girls On Top. <3

I LOVE WAY MORE ARTISTS BUT I`M TOO LAZY TO NAME! D:<

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:23 am


Super Junior:
-U
-Lovely Day
-Way Of Love
-Show Me Your Love
-Endless Moment
-You Are The One
-So I
-Miracle

Zhang Li Yin feat Junsu Xiah:
-Timeless

Bi Rain:
-Sad Tango(Japanese)
-Man Up

EDIT :
DBSK:
-My Little Princess
-Balloons
-Mi Duh Yo ( I Believe )
-Holding Back The Tears
-Miss You
-I Never Let Go

DBSK w/ Suju:
-One

Kim Jong Kook:
-Sarang Suh Ruh Wuh

As One:
-Day By Day
-Forever As One
-Someday

Kiss:
-Because I Am A Girl
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:22 am


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U
Super Junior:
-U
-Lovely Day
-Way Of Love
-Show Me Your Love
-Endless Moment
-You Are The One
-So I
-Miracle

Zhang Li Yin feat Junsu Xiah:
-Timeless


Bi Rain:
-Sad Tango(Japanese)

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

I`ve always wanted to listen to
Bi Rain but I never got the chance to. D:

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:17 pm


PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:49 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

Wow. o.o;;
You even put the videos for the mv
too...Wow. Had you find the time to do that?
xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:04 pm


oh yeh and DBSK:
white lies
get me some
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IiQ4kNugXE
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:04 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

I guess I`ll name more songs:

Ayumi Lee- Honey
Utada Hikaru- Passion, Sanctuary
Zhang Li Yin ft. Xiah Junsu- Timeless
SM Town- Red Sun

MOREEEEE!

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:05 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


bi rain sad tango english version
he has real good english heart
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SDa_Jm3WCls

~Mahal Kita heart ~
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:38 pm


Now, I like Energy and "O" biggrin

Xenhart


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:57 pm



「 K O K O 」

o.o;;
I never got to hear Bi Rain yet. >.>;;

I LOVE O TOO! heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:50 am


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQYtcQYScMY
Endless Moment heart

~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:12 am



「 K O K O 」

--> Fukai Mori

Shinhwa- Eusha Eusha [suchahappysong]

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//