Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KyuHyun Oppa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:11 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I am going to be making seperate SuJu member
forums/topics which means we talk about each
specific member with the name as the topic. If that made
sense... sweatdrop :]

KYUHYUNNIE! heart

Kyu Hyun 규현 本名:趙奎賢
Full Name: Cho Kyu Hyun (조규현)
Religion : Christian
Birthday: February 03, 1988
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Blood Type: A
Casting: Chin Chin Singing Competition, 3rd place
First Appearance: "New Single Jacket Photoshoot" (news on television)
Trivia: He was added to Super Junior right before their 200th day Anniversary. He was discovered at a Chin Chin Singing Competition and featured in the video of a remake of TVXQ's song "Hi Ya Ya" with other Chin Chin idols. He is currently a Modern Music major at Kyunghee University.

User Image

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:34 pm


Kyu Hyun is cute, but he looks older than he really is. No one take it seriously!! Its just in in my opinion.

Xenhart


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:11 am


*squees*

It's so hard to believe that Kyuhyun is the baby of the group. He looks and acts a little older than he is, which is just fine by me. And his voice @__@ his voice is so beautiful, I'd go as far as to say he has the best voice in Super Junior, and I'm very very glad that he's part of the KRY trio, this will give him a chance to seriously shine.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:54 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Agreed.
Indeed, he has an amzing voice one of the best in SuJu.
DongHae has an amazing voice too. heart
And yes, he is cutee and acts older than he really is.
Almost the most matured. xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:31 am


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NGRDXTFS

Kyuhyun doing a song all on his own, it's called Smile (and no, it's not the Smile as off the SM TOWN Summer album).

It's so ******** sexy @__@

It's kind of jazzy, and good god it fits his voice perfect, he's all deep and breathy and fskjgidkhahdnagdhjdkfhdh orgasmic, basically 8D
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:52 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD
Again you post thiis. haha..>.<;;

Is this perf on youtube too?

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:08 am


It's not a performance, it's a track from the Hyena OST.

Not all of those songs will end up being performed on Music Shows, in fact most of them may not be. So no, I don't think Kyu will be performing that one live.

If he does, you guys won't need to worry about me being a b***h around here anymore, because I will have choked to death from my own toomuchsexyKyu-induced nosebleed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:23 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

o.o;;
ROFL. rofl
xD I hope he does it live.

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:40 pm


Why, to get rid of me? XDDDDD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:47 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

rofl.
Nooooooo...to listen to his AMAZING voice.
*0*

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:06 am


Hahaha suuuuure, you just wanna get rid of me don't you? XDDD

But anyway, it's really nice to see some amazing, awesome, high-quality voices coming out of a manufactured boyband. Usually they only have okay, normalish voices, and get their success by their looks. Super Junior does have an aspect of that still, but with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook and Yehsung ... they have some real real singing talent in there too.

If Suju ever break up, it's just nice to know that Kyuhyun will most definitely have a solo singing career to turn to, because with a voice like that ... @_@
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:38 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

Nahhhhh....course not. xD

D:

I LOVE THE VIDEO KIM JUNSU PUT UP IN
ANOTHER THREAD. THE ONE WHERE KRY SINGS
ON KISS THE RADIO, THEIR SONG! OMG!
IT WAS SOOO AMAZING. MORE AMAZING THAN THEIR
PERF, TO ME. XD heart

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


[.endless.moment.]

Aged Treasure

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:05 pm


I think KyuHyun really does look much older than he is xp
I remember when he was added to the group... a lot of people disliked it and stuff~
But I didn't mind =/...he's cute... and he can sing.. xp definitely not a bad addition =]
He's my second favorite vocalist in the group~ <3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:45 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

xD
I was mad too. But then as I got to know the
new member he grew onto me. >.<

Who`s your first? o:

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:25 am


I don't know anyone who was mad, I just know a few people who were like "... and the point of him being there is ...?" since he was very much in the background all the time, and didn't stand out much.

But I think that lately, he's really really started to shine, and the mini dramas they did really brought him out into the main focus of people a little more ^.^
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//