Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
RyeoWook Oppa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:04 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I am going to be making seperate SuJu member
forums/topics which means we talk about each
specific member with the name as the topic. If that made
sense... sweatdrop :]

RYEOWOOOKIEEE! heart

Ryeo Wook 려욱 本名:金丽旭
Full Name: Kim Ryeo Wook (김려욱)
Religion : Christian
Birthday: June 21, 1987
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Blood Type: O
Casting: CMB Youth ChinChin Festival Popular Reward 2004
First Appearance: June 2004, MBC "Starry Night" Contest 1st Place
Trivia: Although KiBum was the youngest member of the group before KyuHyun joined, RyeoWook had established the reputation as the baby of the group and continues to be it despite the fact that both KyuHyun and KiBum are younger than him. Ryeowook is currently studying in Inha University under the Department of Drama and Cinema.

User Image

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:17 am


Ryeowook needs more love! He doesn't get enough ;_; A lot of people thinks he looks weird ... well, maybe he has a facial structure that takes a little bit of getting used to, but he's quite sexy these days XD

zeehondpunk


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:57 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD
LOL! rofl
Yes indeed.
I love his hair in that picture though. I wish he kept it
that way. >.>;; He actually looks hott instead
of cutee. He had his hair that way in Twins mv.

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:50 am


Yeah his hair was a little too short lately especially the way it was cut over his forehead.

But it looks better lately now that it's grown out!

zeehondpunk


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:52 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Yes it does. >.<
In the Dancing Out mv, his hair kinda
freaked me out because of his high
cheekbones. xd whee

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:39 pm


Aw...I love Ryeowook :3

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:47 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Me too. >w<

But not Redeim. D: xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:24 pm


I love his voice, but his face is a bit freaky. He's really cute though. He has high cheek bones. Reee~ally high. ^_________^

But I love how he sings, so smooth.

S a r a n g`


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:58 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

AGREED. 1oo%

His voice is amazing. It`s so smooth and high and lovely.
heart

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:13 pm


RyeoWook!
Eternal Magnae!
oh~ how I love RyeoWook ^_^
A lot of people seem to not like his voice because it is too high =/
But I LOVE it because he can sing so high! xD
He is my favorite vocalist in the group =]
<3

[.endless.moment.]

Aged Treasure


`Bou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:06 pm


Mph...
Has anyone heard the song Honesty, that he sang in english? :3
I love it...
I wish I could find the audio version though...So I could put it on my iPod...Dx
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:14 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

omg! =o!
o.o;; HE SANG A SONG IN ENGLISH?!?!?!!?
GAAAHHH! GOTTA FIND IT ON YOUTUBE!!!
D:

I envy his singing skills. >.>
He is just so darn good. D: LOL.
heart Woookie is a fantastique singer! :]


.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:48 am


Teehee...
Yep :3 It's on my profile ^.^
I'm addicted to it x-x;
His cheekbones are so...cute! ^o^
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:03 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

omg!
I just watch your multi!
*0*
HE IS SO GOOD IN ENGLISH! And I never knew that!
D: <3 And I can even hear his Korean accent. hahah
RyeoWoookie oppppa. <2+1 heart whee

-sings- Honesty is such a lonely word~~

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:48 pm


^^;
Yeah...He's so cute ^^;
I love to see him sing.
Yeah...I can hear his Korean accent, too ^^
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//