Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
ShiWon Oppa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:01 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I am going to be making seperate SuJu member
forums/topics which means we talk about each
specific member with the name as the topic. If that made
sense... sweatdrop :]

SHIWONNNIEEEE! heart

Religion : Christianity
Nickname: Simba (심바)
Height: 189 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Blood Type: B

User Image

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:04 am


Si Won's looking unloved. ;_;

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:09 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Yes. D:
I saw the making of Timeless mv.
And he was so hilarious when he was pretending to cry on the
ground/pavement. It was HILARIOUS...because he kept
saying the same word over and over again and I couldn`t stop
giggling. -chuckles- rofl heart
SHIWONNNIE! <3

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:45 pm


LOL!
was so funny he was crying on the flooor and then the next second he just jumps up and smiles xD
Was so funny!

CRIE.nannako


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:23 am


Oooo~ A behind the scenes look? Any links?


...




I'm hungry. domokun
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:38 am


[ muffin-reject ]
LOL!
was so funny he was crying on the flooor and then the next second he just jumps up and smiles xD
Was so funny!

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD Oh. You saw it too?
ROFL! I giggles my butt off. It was so hilarious!
AHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA! rofl

neutral

And then that scene with HAnKYung and that girl came and they spent
time together and I was all: mad scream gonk D:< He`s feeding her! >:B

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:08 pm


-randomish- I really like the picture you put up of him. heart
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:30 pm


[.`JenJen`.]
[ muffin-reject ]
LOL!
was so funny he was crying on the flooor and then the next second he just jumps up and smiles xD
Was so funny!

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD Oh. You saw it too?
ROFL! I giggles my butt off. It was so hilarious!
AHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA! rofl

neutral

And then that scene with HAnKYung and that girl came and they spent
time together and I was all: mad scream gonk D:< He`s feeding her! >:B

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


Grarrggh! I Know! I wanna be fed by Han Kyungiiee! T^T

CRIE.nannako


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:14 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

@Redeim- Thanks. >w<

@muffin- YES! D:< That girl should be VERY happy and satisfied. >:B

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:56 am


stare Why are talking about Han Kyung in the Si Won thread? sweatdrop
w/e.... >.>

Redeim

Aged Codger


paris02

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:08 am


where did this: "LOL! was so funny he was crying on the flooor and then the next second he just jumps up and smiles xD Was so funny!" happen?? i wanna see!! ^o^

ooh i wish i had more pics of him. only one i can find rite now are..

User Image
and User Image

*sigh*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:43 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

stare rolleyes

@paris-
The making of Timeless video. on youtube. >.>
And OMG lovely picssss. <333333333

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:54 am


hmmmm~ whatever. stare

Nice picture.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:44 pm


ohh. yeah i remember my friend talking about that..

i must now go see~~ heart

paris02


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:42 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

-_______-;; =T

xD You must see it and laugh. D: rofl

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//