Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
DongHae Oppa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:57 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I am going to be making seperate SuJu member
forums/topics which means we talk about each
specific member with the name as the topic. If that made
sense... sweatdrop :]

DONGHAEEEE! heart

Dong Hae 동해 本名:李东海
Full Name: Lee Dong Hae (이동해)
Religion : Christian
Nickname: Pinocchio (피노키오); Fishie; Space Cadet
Birthdate: October 15, 1986
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Blood Type: A
Casting: 3rd SM Youth Best Selection Best Outward Appearance 1st place, Wholeness Compensation 2001
First Appearance: November 2005, SBS "Shin DongYop's There is There Isn't" panel
Triva: He is close friends with U-Know Yunho of TVXQ. His father, who he hadn't seen for six years due to his training as a singer, passed away on August 8, 2006 due to chronic illness. He was put into a five member group with Leeteuk before the debut of Super Junior, but it fell through. Some of the names for that group were "OK", "Smile", and "Pricor".Currently, he was featured in "BoA's Key of Heart Korean music video" as BoA's high school boyfriend and as a robot.

User Image

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:14 am


So that was a robot that he was in BoA's thingy? o_o;;

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:27 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Yes.
Although, I thought it was a cyborg or an animation
or soemthing like that....or robot. >.>;;

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:33 am


When I saw it I was like, "Is Dong Hae that metallic thingy majigger that looks.... weird." xd :
I never thought he was a robot. sweatdrop

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:29 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD
Me neither. Thought it was mostly
a cyborg. D:
But he looked hott for a robot. xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:59 am


donghae-oppa is so cute and funny! he's so awesome! heart

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:49 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Mmhmm.. >w<
I remember in SuJu Full House
I think Ep.8?
This girl at the counter was like: Age?
DongHae: B!
Girl: Ahh...C!
DongHae: D!
Girl: E! F!
DongHae: G!

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:44 am


rofl
I missed the episodes in english cause I was sure if there'd be subs or not,
and I was watching it with no sound. T^T So I haven't seen eps 8 yet....

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:55 am



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Awww...pooieee. D:
It`s one of the funniest episodes and
one of my favs. >.>;;

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:09 am


*cries* I wanna see it~~

*note to self* Go to library on one of the days off this week...

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:57 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

x__o;; Riiiighttt...

Anyways, just watch Ep.8 or 9 without subs.
Because it is easy to understand. You don`t really need the subs.
They`re at the english village so they attempt to talk english
so yeah.... I mean, if I can understand it you can too. >.<;;

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:14 am


The only problem is that I need to go to the library so I can listen to it~ gonk
Otherwise I'd have no issue with watching it at my school's library... But no sound is allowed.
And I don't get youtube at home. T^T

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:38 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Ok then go. >.>;;
Just make sure to watch it. D:

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:56 am


Yesh, yesh, I will. *salute*

Redeim

Aged Codger


paris02

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:47 pm


use earphones perhaps?
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//