Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
EunHyuk Oppa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:54 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I am going to be making seperate SuJu member
forums/topics which means we talk about each
specific member with the name as the topic. If that made
sense... sweatdrop :]

HYUKJAEEE! heart

Eun Hyuk 은혁 恩赫 本名:李赫在
Real Name: Lee Hyuk Jae (이혁재)
Religion : Christian
Nickname: Monkey (원숭이)
Birthday: April 04, 1986
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 57 kg
Blood Type: O
Casting: Starlight Casting System 2000
First Appearance: 2000 Goyangsi Youth Dance Business Contest Gold Statue
Trivia: Due to the fact that his real name was the same as a very established and famous Korean comedian, SM Entertainment issued him a stage name. He is a very close friend with Xiah Junsu from TVXQ and they went to the same elementary and middle school together.
Member Since: the beginning.


User Image

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:38 pm


OMG I LOVE HIS CLOTHES!! -dies- But really, all his clothes are so awsome. With all the belts and buckles. Its awsome.

Xenhart


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:47 pm


Xenhart
OMG I LOVE HIS CLOTHES!! -dies- But really, all his clothes are so awsome. With all the belts and buckles. Its awsome.

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD I KNOW! heart
In the pic on my frist post in this topic...
EunHyuk`s picture: in his shirt is says
Mr.s**t AHAAHAHAHAH!
Dancing King HyukJaeee... >.<
I love his striped shirts. He sooo cuteee. whee

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:46 am


His audition was so funny. Here it is if you wanna see it. ^-^
]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cnL1ViMtOso

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:26 am



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

rofl. rofl
Yeah...I know. xD
He kept singing then rapping over and over again.
AHAHAHAHAHAH! Hyukkkie oppa. hwaiting~

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:29 pm


e_e Gotta love him. He's hillarious! I love him in Super Junior full house.

Once I learned that Xiah in DBSK was best friends with an Lee HyukJae, I thought, "Oh my god! He's best friends with an old guy?!" This was before I knew about SuJu (Wonderful SuJu~), Lee Hyuk Jae is another person, he's a comedian, creepy guy really. But when Super Junior Full House came on, I instantly got hooked. And when an "Eunhyuk" appeared, I thought, "Who is that? *drools*" And soon I learned he was Hyuk Jae and I was happy, happy, happy! ^___^

Now he's my favorite.

S a r a n g`


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:01 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

LOL.
HAHAHA.. HyukJae ish cute and hott. >.<

He is really funny. HAHA. I remember when he went in the sauna place and his glasses were all fogged up. rofl <3

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:59 pm


EunHyuk is really funny rofl
But I didn't notice until watching SuJu Full House~~
aahh great times, great times.

[.endless.moment.]

Aged Treasure


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:13 pm


[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
User Image
So Kawaii
User Image

[100% Filipina]
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:16 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

haha...yes~
He is sooo kawaii. VERY true.
lol
I seen those gifs on photobucket. :] <3
HYUKJAE OPPA. :]

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:50 pm


PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:00 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

The first vid I commented on.
ROFL. I was the second to comment. rofl
If you go to the comments you`ll see a person
saying MANNNNNN and the username is inuyasha4eva1
That`s me. Lol

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:05 pm


lol XD Yeh I see you did coment on it
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//