Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:51 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I am going to be making seperate SuJu member
forums/topics which means we talk about each
specific member with the name as the topic. If that made
sense... sweatdrop :]

SUNGMINNIE! heart

Sung Min 성민 本名:李晟敏
Full Name: Lee Sung Min (이성민)
Religion : Christian
Nickname: Sweet Pumpkin (단호박)
Birthday: January 01, 1986
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 57 kg
Blood Type: A
Casting: 1st SM Youth Best Selection Best Outward Appearance 1st place 2001
First Appearance: 2002 Survival Audition HeeJun vs. KangTa Battle of the Century
Trivia: He starred in a Korean soap opera titled 자매바다 before his debut as a part of Super Junior. In the soap, he asks a girl to steam-cook sweet pumpkin for him. The fans that found the video of the soap found him very cute, asking him to say the line on radio shows etc, which he did and led to him earning the nickname. He started martial arts in high school and taught himself how to do nunchucks. Before the debut of TVXQ and Super Junior, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Xiah Junsu of TVXQ were meant to be in a R&B group called

User Image

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:36 pm


I look like the girl version on Sung Min D:< I probably won't be surprised if someone asked me if I was his sister, but hes Korean so, yeah. And my hair isn't as short.

Xenhart


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:45 pm


Xenhart
I look like the girl version on Sung Min D:< I probably won't be surprised if someone asked me if I was his sister, but hes Korean so, yeah. And my hair isn't as short.

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD
I WANT TO SEE A PIC OF YOU!! gonk
:[[[

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:36 pm


DANHOBAK!
aha~ SungMin is too cute =3
Has everyone seen that parody of Hwang Bora's CF that SungMin and KangIn did?
It's from Super Junior Show #20.
xD hahaha~OMG... It was so cute and funny rofl 4laugh

EDIT //
Here it is for those who haven't seen--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p2o6eGV9mw

and the original with Hwang Bora xD --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPUEY9v1XuM

[.endless.moment.]

Aged Treasure


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:41 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

rofl.
I`ve seen it! AHAHAHAHH!
He`s so girly in this. rofl heart

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:40 pm


[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuyUskQWqag
sungmin singing in english

[100% Filipina]

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:57 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

Wow!
I`ve seen so many SuJu members singing in english!
SUNGMIN OPPA!! <3

I`ve seen:
SungMin
RyeoWook
KyuHyun
DongHae

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:31 pm


사랑하는; 슈퍼주니어>//<"


SUNGMIN ! MY LOVEEEEEEEE heart




domokun heart

-paperphlox


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:16 pm



「 K O K O 」

xD
You must love him a lot.
o.o;;



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:21 pm


Sungmin ish cute. But he doesn't stand out to me for some reason.

I definitely don't hate him though. ^o^

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:08 pm



「 K O K O 」

xD
Yes. VERY cute.
Especially, when he mimicked Brian shi
in his Lemonade Sunkist commercial.
So freaking hilarious. 4laugh heart rofl

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:41 am


[.`JenJen`.]

「 K O K O 」

xD
Yes. VERY cute.
Especially, when he mimicked Brian shi
in his Lemonade Sunkist commercial.
So freaking hilarious. 4laugh heart rofl

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


Link??

CRIE.nannako


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:39 am


Velexa got me addicted to KyuMin.... We were watching videos for like, an hour last night~ heart
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:20 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


User Image User Image
~Mahal Kita heart ~

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:08 pm


[ muffin-reject ]
[.`JenJen`.]

「 K O K O 」

xD
Yes. VERY cute.
Especially, when he mimicked Brian shi
in his Lemonade Sunkist commercial.
So freaking hilarious. 4laugh heart rofl

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


Link??

「 K O K O 」

-looooooooooooooooooong sigh-
I guess I can`t be lazy forever! -_-'
D:<
Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo0G4QMRVOY&feature=PlayList&p=A662B8B978AEAB8D&index=54


@Redeim- xD Hahaha. How`d it go? Was ti fun watching for an hour of them?
rofl

@kimjunsu- Awww...Such cutieeeee gifs! heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//