Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
ShinDong Oppa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:48 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I am going to be making seperate SuJu member
forums/topics which means we talk about each
specific member with the name as the topic. If that made
sense... sweatdrop :]

SHINDONGIE! heart

Shin Dong 신동 神童 本名:申东熙
Real Name: Shin Dong Hee (신동희)
Religion : Christian
Birthday: September 28, 1985
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 90 kg
Blood Type: O
Casting: 9th SM Youth Best Selection Best Comedian 1st place, Wholeness Compensation 2005
First Appearance: July 2002, Goyangsi Yout Dance Part Daesang/Compensation
Trivia Fact: MC's for "M!Countdown" with Kangin and Eeteuk. He mixes the songs and choreographs for most of the Super Junior dances.

User Image

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:09 pm


Uh I like Shin Dong's humor -nodds- biggrin Hes pretty good at dancing too.

Xenhart


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:08 am


Shindong needs more love!

I hear that he's going on a diet, that makes me pout a bit since there aren't enough chubby celebrities.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:53 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

ShinDongieee is funnnyyy.
And he`s a REALLY good dancer
and cute xD and chubby....awww.
>w<

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


paris02

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:53 pm


mhmm;; diet is not needed!!

somehow; lets go tell him T^T
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:44 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

xD
ShinDong is like another choreographer
for Super Junior, riight? >.<

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:21 am


Yeah, that's what it says on Wiki, at least.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:07 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

Ohh..ok.
Thanks. >w<
but I can understand thta he is since he`s such
a spiffy dancer. :]

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


[.endless.moment.]

Aged Treasure

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:16 pm


Ahh, ShinDong =]
He's so funny xD
And such a great dancer/choreographer~~
Good Job ShinDong! =3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:47 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

I don`t get why people dislike ShinDong because
of his appearance. I find it rude. >.>;;
People should see what`son the inside of him, and not
the outside overlook of him. D:
SHINDDONG OPPA!! :]

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:23 pm


[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
True I agree with that
I like Shingdong

[100% Filipina]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:57 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

Yeah! :]
Go Shindong oppa! Fighting! <3
C:

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:04 am


[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
User Image

[100% Filipina]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:02 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

ROFL. rofl
HAHAAHAHAHHAAH!
Their facial expressions are so freaking
hilarious! LMAO. SHINTEUK! heart blaugh

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:15 pm


~Jdene~

"You are my all my everything"
"Cause you'll always be my all my everything"


shindong singing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB-1_Rxa7KA
dancing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kik4pcz8VwI

~Mahal Kita heart ~
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//