Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KangIn Oppa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:44 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I am going to be making seperate SuJu member
forums/topics which means we talk about each
specific member with the name as the topic. If that made
sense... sweatdrop :]

KANGINNIE! heart

Kang In 강인 强仁 本名:金英云
Real Name: Kim Young Woon (김영운)
Religion : Atheist
Nickname: Raccoon (너구리),茄子
Birthday: January 17, 1985
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Blood Type: O
Casting: 4th SM Youth Best Selection Best Outward Appearance 1st place 2002
First Appearance: May 2002, SBS "A Man And A Woman"
Trivia Fact: He MC's for "M!Countdown" with bandmates Eeteuk and Shindong. He celebrated his 100th day as a DJ in mid-June, 2006. He currently DJ's for "Chunbangjichuk Radio"(天方地轴) where Super Junior members often visit as guests.

User Image

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:09 pm


I love Kang In! But forget why.....

Xenhart


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:08 am


Kangin is great biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:49 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

I love Kangin because
he is sooo cutee
and funnnny anddd
uhhh....tough? xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:47 am


Nah, he just acts tough.

I think that really, he is just a big huge teddybear XD
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:30 am



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

rofl.
rofl
It was soooo freakin` hilarious in thsi video
I found on youtube from SAC. And it was a KangIn cut
and this kid was like I think LeeTeuk is the coolest and
then KangIn`s feelings were hurt. AAHAHAHAAHH! xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:44 pm


I love Kangin Oppa! He's so funny. heart
Korea's Number 1 Raccoon. xd
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:48 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

rofl.
HAHA. Raccooooon.
SJ Full House is sooooo frickkken funny. rofl

I will post the SAC video of KangIn laterrr... When I`m not lazy or when I`m bored..... >.<

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


[.endless.moment.]

Aged Treasure

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:48 pm


I love that one way KangIn laughs..
You know.. when he like tilts his head back and pats his stomach...
xD aaahahaha ohh man I love it rofl
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:42 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

ROFL.
Yes. He did that in an SJ Full House epi.
rofl
Ep. 9 heart
Kangin opppaaa <3

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:26 am


He does that all the time, it's cute.

I love his wriggly arm dance, where he leans back and waves his arms about, that's great. It's really fun to do it, too XD
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:17 am


He's the supposed "friendly" one in SuJu~

I agree! He just seems like a big teddy bear! Love his laugh and dancing, and he's so straighfoward.

@ JenJen: Reminds me of the ep. in Super Junior Full House when they were at the police station!

Heechul: Short, very short--
Eunhyuk: *slams the closet door open* I'M LONG!

XD

S a r a n g`


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:25 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

@zeehonpunk-
o.o;; I thought HyukJae always did that.
>.>;; XD Ah, well. Both are cute. ahah

@retasu-
rofl.
that was hilarious. Since, he should`ve said tall.
rofl HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
And when he came out with a pink umbrella and said nice weather.
hhahahah HyukJae so funny. heart




KANGIN! <33

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:32 pm


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LAEbs6Dfao
this is the cutest video of kangin oppa that i've ever seen!
he's kissing and hugging his little teddy bear.
then he starts beating it up and giving it CPR and starts kissing it again.
At the end, he brings more toys and starts naming them!
He's so cuteee!! heart

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:03 pm


I love Kang In! He's so cutesy! ^.^ I love his stuffed animals. But that's
probably cause I have my own mini-collection of stuffed animals. >.>
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//