Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
HanKyung Oppa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:38 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I am going to be making seperate SuJu member
forums/topics which means we talk about each
specific member with the name as the topic. If that made
sense... sweatdrop :]

HANKYUNGIE! heart

Height: 181 cm
Religion : Atheist
Weight: 66 kg
Blood Type: B
First Appearance: May 2005, Fashion Show F/W general idea by Bum Suk
Trivia: He lives in a dorm with Heechul and Kibum separate from the other members. His idol is Andy Lau; he also admires Lee-Hom Wang and Jang Donggun.

User Image

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:59 am


Hey... Good idea. xp

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:21 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD
Thanks.
whee

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:16 am


I love Hangeng's dancing. And he is SUCH a dork. heart

zeehondpunk


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:04 am


I like his lack of Korean-speaking skillz. xd :
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:03 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

YES! HANKYUNG LOVEEE! heart
He is sooooooo effin` hilarious! <3
And his dancing is heavenly. *0*
He is so funny on Love Letter and Full house. rofl

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:57 am


Mmmm? o_o I haven't seen ihm on LoveLetter....


*pause*


What is LoveLetter anyways? Is it a game show like Xman?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:04 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Yes. It`s a game show indeed.
Kind of like X-MAN or Heroine6.

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:36 am


Ahhh~ I've learned more about Xman thanks to the DVD set I got on DBSK,
but I haven't really got the chance to watch Loveletter or Heroine6. stare
Maybe I'll do that before school starts next week. xd :
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:49 am



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Spiifffy. :] You do that. D:
HanKyungiee is so funny on game shows mann.
I LAUGHED SO HARD! heart rofl

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:03 pm


He is so gorgeous! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:22 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Yes. :] heart

I see you accomplished your HanKYung avi. >.>;;

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:05 am


hee hee~ Weee~ I like, went onto youtube, and typed in "LoveLetter" and had a video up to get ready for me to watch.... then got absorbed into Gaia. xd :
But I'll watch it, I swear... >.<


@rhapsodess: Lovin' the avi! ^.^
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:44 pm


Oh! I love Love Letter! In the one with Hankyung and Shiwon was so cute! Hankyung kept on throwing the soccer balls at Jung Hwan's head~ XD So cute! I loved how he tricked him too! ^_____^

S a r a n g`


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:00 pm


Retasu_you
Oh! I love Love Letter! In the one with Hankyung and Shiwon was so cute! Hankyung kept on throwing the soccer balls at Jung Hwan's head~ XD So cute! I loved how he tricked him too! ^_____^

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

o.o;;
WHAAAAAA?! I don`t think I saw that epi!!
What episode is that?! gaaaaahhh! I have to watch it! D:
-dies- x____x"

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//