Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
HeeChul Oppa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:35 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I am going to be making seperate SuJu member
forums/topics which means we talk about each
specific member with the name as the topic. If that made
sense... sweatdrop :]

HEECHULLIEOPPA! heart

Nickname: Cinderella (신데렐라)
Religion: atheist/agnostic[2]
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Trivia: He is currently a sophomore at Sangji Yongseo College.

User Image

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:13 pm


Hee Chul-oppa rules..i also love his hair, its so awesome!!

User ImageUser Image
User Image

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:13 am


Where is Sangji Yongseo college? o.o I look it up on google and there's nothing.... same with wiki *scratches head*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:24 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

:]

I do not know. D:
But I want to. Dx

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Xenhart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:22 pm


I like HeeChul's fans (In "U" I think) and his hair biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:23 pm


Did you guys see the Drama he was in? Bad Family. Its funny I like it. My mom bought it for me. HeeChul is cute in that drama biggrin

Xenhart


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:39 pm


Xenhart
Did you guys see the Drama he was in? Bad Family. Its funny I like it. My mom bought it for me. HeeChul is cute in that drama biggrin

i started watching that on you tube...very bad quality, but its a good drama so far!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:09 am


I'm so glad that he's an atheist.

zeehondpunk


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:06 am


On his cyworld, he says his religion is anything he runs into, or some silly response like that. xd :

And I wanna see Bad Family.... *cries* But it's not out here yet. T^T
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:08 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD
I tried watching Bad Family but got too lazy...
>.<;;

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:11 am


I watched the first ep or two of Bad Family, but he isn't it in much. I think he is in it more later on, but I dunno.

Also the version I was watching didn't have subs, and it is such a messed up drama that it made my brain break trying to figure it out without subs XD;; Usually I can do it but yeah not for that one.

I will probably watch it again when I have time.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:48 am


*cries* No fair Zeehondpunk, you know korean.... I have to wait for it to come out with subs... *sob sob*

Are there any links for it, or is it one of those, just search "XYZ" on youtube and it'll be found?

He was also in Loveholic and a few other shows.... >.>;; Loveholic was only as a side character though...

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:56 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

I find it easy to watch SuJu Full House without subs.
And sometimes Love Letter. xD >w<
But yeah, CHULLIE OPPA BABY! heart

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:37 am


I never said I know Korean XD

I'm just good at figuring out what's going on, even if it's in another language. Just pay attention to body language, tone of voice, the way people interact with each other.

Especially with Koreans, their jokes and humour is pretty easy to figure out.

The thing that threw me with Bad Family was mostly just the people - I couldn't figure out some of the relationships they had to each other (like I sat there thinking, is he the father? Is she the sister or the girlfriend or what?), ESPECIALLY since ... well, this may be a spoiler for some so




possible spoiler warning




When it turned out that that guy was going around, finding people who looked simliar to the girl's original family members. I couldn't for the life of me work out wtf was going on, or why none of these people seemed to know each other, when you had seen them all together as a family at the very start. But once I read about the plot of Bad Family on somewhere, I think it was d-addicts drama wiki, it suddenly made a lot more sense XD Which is why I think I'll go back to watching it.


Besides, watching things without subs is a good exercise for your brain!

zeehondpunk


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:16 am


@ Zeehondpunk: Oh. sweatdrop
Uggghh... I haven't watched something without subs in so long... Since I was
in Japan, I think.... stare
I can barely stand it in Japanese, and I took two semesters of it (at the
community college near where I live)........ >.<

But I suppose I can try it...... >.>


in general: Yeah Hee Chul~! heart
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//