Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior videos Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:25 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

This is where you post videos of SuJu.
This is so that we don`t make separate
topics/forums of random SuJu videos.
Just post any videos here you find you need
to show to everyone in the guild. >.<



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pAqA3cf1t0
HO`SHEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
KRY VIDEO PERF LIVE! heart
SUCH AN AMAZING PERF! But can hardly hear them because
of the audience screaming SOOOOOOOO loud.
KyuRyeoYeh! heart heart heart
<333333333333333333

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:27 pm


i have a video on my profile from "Super Junior Full House"...its kibum and donghae learning how to communicate with a foreignor(sp?)

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

CRIE.nannako

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:28 am


This is a funny paper bag dance a few members of Super Junior did...
I can't seem to recognize them while they have the paper bags on but it's
funny all the same! xDD

Enjoy!

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=335aMgOKmUg
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:20 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

@DarkMAgician-
xD LOL. Seen it. xD

@muffin-
EEEP! -watches- heart rofl

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


S a r a n g`

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:26 pm


[ muffin-reject ]
This is a funny paper bag dance a few members of Super Junior did...
I can't seem to recognize them while they have the paper bags on but it's
funny all the same! xDD

Enjoy!

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=335aMgOKmUg

When they all turn around to show their signs on their backs instead of it saying "Super Junior" it said, Uhnee(어니) Joopuhshoo (주퍼슈). I love Eeteuk's bag!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:36 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

THE VIDEO IS SO HILARIOUS! XD
heart whee rofl

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:25 am


LMAO that paper bag thing is great.

Here's another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANOUe8LvpUQ

Shindong and Donghae dancing and yelling like morons.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:01 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

-watches-
rofl heart
SO FUNNY! <33333
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH! Whew... >w
.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:00 am


Thought I would share some cool dance clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B3fAFr79Ok
Hangeng, Shiwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin doing a dance on Love Letter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xN2Mutzic4
Kibum does his little dance for Heroine 6, and Shindong, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Hangeng come out to join him in it. This is SO SEXY. They're dancing to a Linkin Park song. This is like my favourite dance cut ever @___@

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa_GO5x4VZA
Another one of my favourites :3 Eeteuk, Donghae, Shindong, Hangeng and Eunhyuk dancing to a very cool song on Heroine 6.


Oh and because this is just too funny and never gets old:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vQCZaExrMQ
"You know this song?" "Who's the singer?" "Super Junior." "Oh, Super Junior?" "Okay, yes!" "I hate them."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:19 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Okiees thanks but I`ve seen all of them except for
the third one. xD >w< D:
Watching the third one riight now. >.<

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:08 pm


A super junior dance battle
I like watching it ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fJKkPjz1Vg
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:33 pm


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
A super junior dance battle
I like watching it ^^

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fJKkPjz1Vg


I love that vid!
Take it take it to the floor *Starts dancing* xDD

Does anyone have any download links for their MV's??
ME WANTIIEE BAD! gonk

CRIE.nannako


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:20 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Oh I`ve seen that vid before. xD
It`s really good. EunHyuk and DongHae are REALLY good dancers and...HANKYUNG too. >w< heart

@muffin- What mvs are you requesting for?

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:48 am


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWgorP10lds

english version of twins knock out
just felt like sharing it even though suju isn't singing it


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xrxLt2_aiA

oh and i love donghaes english ^^

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//