Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Ee Teuk Oppa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:21 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I am going to be making seperate SuJu member
forums/topics which means we talk about each
specific member with the name as the topic. If that made
sense... sweatdrop :]

EETEUKIEOPPA! heart

Lee Teuk 이특 李特 本名:朴正洙
Real Name: Park Jung Su (박정수)
Religion : Christian
Birthday : July 01, 1983
Nickname :小队
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 59 kg
Blood Type: A
Casting: Starlight Casting System 2000
First Appearance:2000 MBC "All About Eve"
Trivia: Is the leader and the oldest of Super Junior. He was the first member of Super Junior that was accepted into SM Entertainment.

User Image

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:07 pm


Eeteuk-oppa is so awesome..he's kind of crazy, but he's still awesome!!

User Image
User Image

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:18 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Yes I know >.<
Teukie is so hott and cute. <33

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:15 am


Eeteuk oppa is great @__@ *cuddles him* :3

zeehondpunk


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:55 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD
TEUKIE TEUKIE HAS ONE FO THE MOST CUTEST DIMPLES!
whee heart -squeals-

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:49 am


Haha Eeteuk is walking ... thing ... of sexy'n'cute XD

I love how he does the DUMBEST things sometimes, even though he's the leader and one of the oldest. It's great. He's sucha moron XD 4laugh whee heart

zeehondpunk


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:50 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

I know. >w<
rofl. He is like the oldest but acts the youngest.
rofl rofl heart Cutiee Teukieee! <3

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:47 am


heart heart

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:23 am



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

D:

I don`t know if anyone has seen this before but
I`ve seen it like 3 months ago and I just want to post it.
It has Eeteukieeeee oppaaa and cutieeee donghae. FIGHTING!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QfjrWj9RhIA

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:16 am


cute vid seen it already

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:43 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Yes. :]
It`s sooooooooooo adorable
when they hug. heart

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:54 pm


User Image User Image User Image

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:45 am


He needs to wear his glasses more often because damn he's so sexy with them.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:58 am


true he is damn sexy with glasses on heart

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


S a r a n g`

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:40 pm


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
true he is damn sexy with glasses on heart


XD So true! Teuki looks best with glasses. Gotta love his dimples~
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//