Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Suju Surveys. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

conniefidentx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:13 pm


If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better untill you date one of them?:

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?:

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??:










Only 5 questions I could ever thing of.
Hehe.
Sorry.
x__o;



sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:14 am


If Suju came to the USA, what would you do?
I'd want to go to the USA

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?
Go photo crazy and Hug people non stop

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them until you date one of them?
Hmm..maybe depends on if we're still friends if we break up.

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?
I'd be a combination of Sung Min, Hee Chul, Yeh Sung and Si Won

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??
Probably not..they'd be my dirty little secret hehehe =P

CRIE.nannako


conniefidentx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:12 pm


Lol. Thanks for taking the survey! xD








smile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:29 pm


If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:
I would go to USA biggrin

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:
Ask for their autograph

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better untill you date one of them?: Heh probably

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?: I would just be my self biggrin

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??: yes because no matter what, they will always be older than me

Xenhart


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:39 pm


If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:
OMG I'd wanna find where they are and visit them

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:
ans: OMG! I duuno cuz maybe I'd just be freaking out and acting all shy and stuff

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better untill you date one of them?:
ans: Possible but who knows cuz they are so way older then me

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?:
ans: I'd be nice to the fans, outgowing, having lots of fun

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??:
ans: well.... somehow i think you can't love something forever but I'll try to love suju as long as I can
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:40 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

If SuJu came to USA, what would you do?
LEAVE CANADA!!!! D:< AND STALK THEM! XD

If you were in a backstage room with SuJu what would you do?
HUG THEM! KISS THEM! LOVE THEM! D:<

If you are about to be a close friend with SuJu, would you keep knowing rhem better until you date on of them?
DERRRRRRRRRRR! >:B But I don`t think they`d go for me since I`m WAY younger than all of them. >.<;; crying

If you were a SuJu member, how would your personality be?
I`d be extremely hardworking, nice, kind, having fun, make sure I have a good relationship with my fans.

If you were about 3o years old, would you say: "OMG! I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!" even though you`re old?
YESSSSSSSSSS! heart At least, I`ll try to love them until I`m old-er.

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


conniefidentx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:17 pm


LOL.
You guys have funny answers.
whee





domokun heart
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:23 pm


If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:
-Start Looking for them and then follow them!!-

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:
-Ask them ridculous questions and hug them, and kiss them!-

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better untill you date one of them?:
-OF COUSRE!!!..but them might not want to go out with me since i'm younger then them...but it would cool if one of them did like me -

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?: -My Personilty would be nice, quiet, hardworking, having alot of fun, and having a awesome relationship with everyone i meet-

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??:
-Not really...it would be kind of weird hearing that from some one that old-

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:16 pm


conniefidentx
LOL.
You guys have funny answers.
whee





domokun heart


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD Thank you?

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:59 pm


Wow, it seems like we would all want to kiss them. But I'd be too shy too.

Xenhart


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:51 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
I might be shy but
would still LOVE to do it. D:

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:26 am


If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:
- Go to their concert if they have one and see if I could meet them! -

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:
- Ask them if they'd like to hang out with me one day and try to get to know all of them better. -

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better untill you date one of them?: - of course 3nodding -

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?: - Shy and quiet, but once I get to know all of them then I'd be a little more outgoing and loud. -

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??:
-Probably not. If I were them and I heard some 30 year old person say that, I'd be freaked out. -

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:25 am


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U
If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:
- Go to their concert if they have one and see if I could meet them! -

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:
- Ask them if they'd like to hang out with me one day and try to get to know all of them better. -

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better untill you date one of them?: - of course 3nodding -

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?: - Shy and quiet, but once I get to know all of them then I'd be a little more outgoing and loud. -

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??:
-Probably not. If I were them and I heard some 30 year old person say that, I'd be freaked out. -

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD Even though your answer to the last
question is true I`d still try my best to be all:
I LOVE SUJU! xD >.<;;

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:02 pm


If Suju came to USA, what would you do??:
I'd rather them come to Canada, cause i live here.

If you were in a backstage room with Suju what would you do?:
go and hug Hankyung first, then talk to all of them xd

If you are about to be a close friend with Suju, would you keep knowing them better untill you date one of them?:
I would continue being their friend and supporting them, never really thought of dating them, i perfer living in my shounen ai fantasies^^

If you were a Suju member, how would your personality be?:
childish, yet a good cook xd

If you were about 30 years old, would you say "OMG! I LOVE SUPERJUNIOR" even though you're old??:
of course, age does not matter, i don't look my age anyways, people still think i'm 12 even though i'm 15 going 16. stare

Yukiru-sama


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:04 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

hhahahahahhah
The last Q&A was funny.
And true.
Age does not matter.

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//