Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
Okay Nikolai Fans....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mohawk
  Yay
  Nay
  I don't see anything different!
  O_o;; I've been silenced.
View Results

RaimuStar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:26 pm


...Is there something wrong with this picture?

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:51 am


Oh My Got!

whay happened to his usual hair? mid-long and greasy!!

AlbertJR


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:24 am


cry he was so cute with his long hair.... cry
well, i guess he can do whatever he wants...
but....waaaaah...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:56 pm


I saw that a couple weeks ago and havent stopped laughing since- I actually kindof love it

diomedesofcrete


Cheezy Philosopher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:21 pm


gasp* O.O he looks really hot here... REALLY REALLY hot!! geeze i always thought he wasnt that great looking but now... O.O;; *faints* blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:59 am


Um. No, he isn't rocking it. Jules is still hot!!! <3

BabyLeopard


fulltilt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:17 pm


he looks better.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:13 pm


he looks ******** up rofl

josiRain


Thanks For The Venom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:58 am


Omg, wow. xD
Reply
The Strokes Guild!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//