Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild
Ask the avatar below you something Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:07 am


Ask the avatar below you anything you like, as long as it's respectful.

First question: What's your favourite colour?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:35 pm


Dark Red. Dark Blue. Dark Green. Okay, that's three, but I really can't choose.

Next question:

What's your dream Gaia item? (Real or not... be creative! biggrin )

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:10 am


hmmm...I say the horns xp I love them xd

what item on Gaia do you wish you could wear in real life?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:16 am


Hmm... Probably the Whip of fire. mrgreen But I'm evil like that.

Next question:

Who is your favourite artist? (Any medium - print, music, great cathedrals wink )

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:26 am


ooo difficult choice..I'll say Jackson Pollock

What time did you get up this morning?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:04 am


8.50 am. That's quite an early day for me. sweatdrop

New question:

What are you planning on having/did you have for dinner tonight?

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:33 am


I had pepperoni pizza blaugh

what was the last film you saw?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:20 pm


At home: Gremlins 2 mrgreen heart
At the cinema: Hoodwinked

New question:

Why are Subacai and Shadow_Dweller the only ones joining in this thread?

or

Do you have any pets? If so, what and how many?

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:41 am


I don't have any pets so I'll answer the first one sweatdrop

because no one else has been in the guild for quite a while! sad

new question: what are your hobbies?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:27 pm


Hmm... Hobbies...

Roleplaying - We don't roll dice, so it's not really D&D. More like the "Let's go on an adventure" game.
Surfing the net - I have a few specific sites I check in on regularly.
Many and varied computer games.
Reading.
Watching movies.
Watching Anime - I know, you don't like it. biggrin But there is some non-pornographic type stuff, I promise. And if you give me a week, I can find it for you! mrgreen
Beadwork - I make suncatchers.

That's about it.


New question:

Dragons: The evil tyrants, or benevolent overseers? (This question seems familiar, have I seen it before? You don't need to answer this bit. blaugh )

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:35 am


(haha I see you read my journal sweatdrop blaugh what anime do you watch? send it in a pm if it's bad to fill the thread with chat question sweatdrop )

the evil tyrants! I love dragons heart

if you could have any job in the world, regardless of you qualifications or whether the job actually exists, what would it be?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:44 pm


(I watch all sorts of anime. I have a soft spot for Sailor Moon and Ninja Scroll *my first recognised anime*. Sailor Moon isn't really pornographic... at least not the Americanised translation. Couldn't say about the Japanese though. Chobits, Neon Genesis Evangalion, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, there's more, but I've now got more chat than answers! lol )

Geez... don't belive in asking the easy ones, do you? lol

My dream job would be... huh. You know, I don't think I have one. What I really want to do is win Lotto and live off the interest from an account that accrues 200k a year. I'm a slacker mrgreen

Forgot to put a new question in! redface

New question:

Where would your dream holiday destination be?

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:10 am


xd cools. you watch loads! xp I've heard of Sailor Moon, I think I've seen one..but not the others. sweatdrop

erm...at the moment I want to go to California to meet someone special heart but if I could choose to go anywhere WITH that someone special xp I'd absolutely love to go to Egypt. It's always fascinated me and it'd be a PERFECT hooneymoon place xd

new question: if you could become ruler of your country, what would be the very first thing you'd change or add as soon as you got in power?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:10 pm


I'd love to got o Egypt and see the sights. I used to have a really big interest in the ancient cultures. Until High School. Ancient History in High School killed it for me. crying

As for anime, all I can say is: Look around. There are a great many that don't fall under the descriptions you hate, simply because anime is any animation out of Japan. And they do cater to kids, teens and adults. Unlike Western society. stare I'm looking at you, you evil censorship boards!


In the words of Shakespeare: First thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers. Okay, I wouldn't be that extreme, but there would be severe penalties for lawyers and judges who decided to... shall we say... creatively interpret my laws.

Other than that: Less spending on the military and especially less to no spending on political campaigns. Of course, I'd be a benevolent dictator, so the second would not be an issue anyway. mrgreen And far more spending on essentials. You know, like health care.

Oh. My. DOYC. I do belive I've become an adult. crying

New question:

Will you come and be my right hand woman in my new country? Great perks involved! lol

Okay, the real question (I get sidetracked easily, don't I?):

What's the weather like where you are at this very moment?

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:31 am


lol I agree with you! If I ruled the world there would be dictatorship too lol

the weather is sunny but cold.

new question: what do you do when your ill to make a cold go away? sweatdrop
Reply
Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//