Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Where'd you go,...I miss you so....[goodbyes and farewells] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:42 am


this thread is where members tell us if they're going off for a short or long period of time. we would like to be inform so that you dont leave us wondering where you went. so yeah. if you're going off somewhere, just leave a note in this thread, ya ? wink
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:08 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Good idea! :]

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:04 pm


thanks !!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:06 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

whee No problem. :]

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:25 pm


*hugs* can i add ya to your friendslist ?!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:50 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Suuure. :]]

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Xenhart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:34 pm


Good idea but I don't think i'll ever leave biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:17 pm


well, i might be leaving soon for about 1 and a half months....i have a government exam to take and it's real important.... sad

konayuki-chan


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:12 am



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Aww...poopie.
Government exams are icky. -bleck-

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:16 pm


tell me about it !

konayuki-chan


e l t t i t

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:35 pm


Umm..Well, I'm not really allowed on the weekdays..and if I can, it's really rare..I'll try to get on and post as much as I can!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:58 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Yes. Yes. Yes. Very icky! D:

Anyways, I might be away on Oct.28 because I miight go to a Halloween Party. :]]

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:52 am


I was away!

But now I have returned! Yay for me.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:01 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Hehe...WOOT! blaugh :]

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:09 pm


might be away for a while
ish having computer problems
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//