Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
Er, Erika, wtf

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moo
  cow
View Results

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:02 pm


Is it me just being a pervert, or does Erika go it lacy bra to plad? WTF FRED?! X3
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:22 am


It says in the comic. Nanasawa made her change so Piro didn't see her in her underwear. That's a swim suit.

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


Great Teacher Largo San

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:35 am


I thought the same thing when I first saw the comic...I kept going back and fourth. I must have missed the thing about the swim suit.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:03 pm


Oh, now Fred-Rin desides to explain it...nice...

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:11 pm


O_o yeah, that is awkward if you don't hear that important little bit of information first.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:42 am


Lol

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//